Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
Let me tell you something interesting.

If you are born again, then your sin, all of it, was paid for by "the FINISHED WORK of Jesus on the Cross".
Romans 4:8= then confirms that any "sin" you would engage in, (work of the flesh) after you are saved, ... God does not charge you with them.......none of them.
Why?
He can't.
He has already charged Jesus for them all and Judged Christ on the Cross for them all.
Welcome to SALVATION.

And a freaked out person says.....>"are you saying that after im BORN AGAIN..""(not water baptized), ..."BORN AGAIN"...... the things i do wrong that were sin before i was saved...these deeds are no longer in the eyes of God.....sin > against me,....... that i need to repent and confess".

Right.<
Welcome to the Blood Atonement.

So, if you are confessing and repenting, you are confessing what isn't there, and you are repenting of what God does not charge you with..... not ever again.

And right here, is where most of you will never be able to realize it, because you are so polluted by your church, by your minister, your denomination. your commentaries...that have taught you that all your sin, is still YOURS, after you are born again.
The all lied to you... and will do it again.
And because you believe that lie, you will try to stop doing that stuff, in your own power, by will, by striving, and this will empower the Law to keep your flesh beyond your control, and you will keep on sinning, what actually is not charged to you, ever again.
So, you are lost in your own head, playing a game with yourself, that is carnal, and useless.
You are your own savior, and because you are playing this mental game with yourself, the Devil is laughing and the Law is keeping you under bondage to your own flesh, and that is why all you can do is sin and repent.

Tired of it yet?

The devil's lie is....>"well, if you say that Grace is completed and we dont have to LIVE IT to be accepted, then we will think we can sin, and get away with it, and that is a License"..

But that is where the devil tricked most of you. See, He has you believing that, so, you are now working to try to be GOOD ENOUGH to keep God's favor, and LOOK AT what is happening to you = YOU KEEP SINNING and Repenting and confessing....which does NOTHING.

So, that is the devil's trick, and you are caught up in it.....and that is why you are in that "confessing and repenting" endless mess.

Listen, dont get angry with me. Its YOUR FAULT , not mine. You are the one who is deceived.
Im the one who is trying to help you SEE YOUR WAY OUT of that Christian Fail lifestyle.

See, you have not understood that its by letting go of your self effort (self righteousness) and actually trusting in God to keep you SAVED, that this GRACE frees you from all that sinning and repenting Christian Failure Lifestyle.

And, sadly, i could explain this 1000 times, but the good majority of you wont hear me.... because you are so blinded by self righteousness = the obsession to keep trying to keep yourself in fellowship with God by your SELF EFFORT.....and this is why you keep sinning and repenting.
You are keeping yourself under the law and NOT under Grace. So, you keep sinning, when in fact, God does not hold you accountable for any of this in Eternity.

The devil told you through his messengers that your "Christian" life is to be "sinning sometimes, and you repent to get yourself back in favor with God".
That is the devil's lie, and you have believed it, and now look at your Christianity.
You sin, you repent, you go a while, you fail again. = Vicious cycle, revolving door to NOWHERE.
= Thats a FAIL.
Are you tired of this yet?
See, its only the BLOOD OF JESUS that saved you and keeps you in fellowship with God.
The Devil has YOU trying to do it.
See it yet?

"You'll say....well, sure, i am not able to stop sinning, but im not going to try to stop sinning by believing something as simple as resting in the Grace of God, as my freedom from sinning".

Ok, then keep sinning and failing and that is you.
Your Choice.

The good news is, there is always a few who will SEE it.

Last edited:

DebbieJ

Jun 1, 2020
Italy
✟22,159.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
I somewhat agree, however, how do you reconcile this verse?

1 Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

This is telling us that even though Christ had already paid the price for our sins, we still need to confess so we may be forgiven.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
-

If you are born again, then your sin, all of it, was paid for by "the FINISHED WORK of Jesus on the Cross".
Romans 4:8= then confirms that any "sin" you would engage in, (work of the flesh) after you are saved, ... God does not charge you with them.......none of them.
Why?
He can't.
He has already charged Jesus for them all and Judged Christ on the Cross for them all.
Welcome to SALVATION.

And a freaked out person says.....>"are you saying that after im BORN AGAIN..""(not water baptized), ..."BORN AGAIN"...... the things i do wrong that were sin before i was saved...these deeds are no longer in the eyes of God.....sin > against me,....... that i need to repent and confess".

Right.<
Welcome to the Blood Atonement.

So, if you are confessing and repenting, you are confessing what isn't there, and you are repenting of what God does not charge you with..... not ever again.

And right here, is where most of you will never be able to realize it, because you are so polluted by your church, by your minister, your denomination. your commentaries...that have taught you that all your sin, is still YOURS, after you are born again.
The all lied to you... and will do it again.
And because you believe that lie, you will try to stop doing that stuff, in your own power, by will, by striving, and this will empower the Law to keep your flesh beyond your control, and you will keep on sinning, what actually is not charged to you, ever again.
So, you are lost in your own head, playing a game with yourself, that is carnal, and useless.
You are your own savior, and because you are playing this mental game with yourself, the Devil is laughing and the Law is keeping you under bondage to your own flesh, and that is why all you can do is sin and repent.

Tired of it yet?

The devil's lie is....>"well, if you say that Grace is completed and we dont have to LIVE IT to be accepted, then we will think we can sin, and get away with it, and that is a License"..

But that is where the devil tricked most of you. See, He has you believing that, so, you are now working to try to be GOOD ENOUGH to keep God's favor, and LOOK AT what is happening to you = YOU KEEP SINNING and Repenting and confessing....which does NOTHING.

So, that is the devil's trick, and you are caught up in it.....and that is why you are in that "confessing and repenting" endless mess.

Listen, dont get angry with me. Its YOUR FAULT , not mine. You are the one who is deceived.
Im the one who is trying to help you SEE YOUR WAY OUT of that Christian Fail lifestyle.

See, you have not understood that its by letting go of your self effort (self righteousness) and actually trusting in God to keep you SAVED, that this GRACE frees you from all that sinning and repenting Christian Failure Lifestyle.

And, sadly, i could explain this 1000 times, but the good majority of you wont hear me.... because you are so blinded by self righteousness = the obsession to keep trying to keep yourself in fellowship with God by your SELF EFFORT.....and this is why you keep sinning and repenting.
You are keeping yourself under the law and NOT under Grace. So, you keep sinning, when in fact, God does not hold you accountable for any of this in Eternity.

The devil told you through his messengers that your "Christian" life is to be "sinning sometimes, and you repent to get yourself back in favor with God".
That is the devil's lie, and you have believed it, and now look at your Christianity.
You sin, you repent, you go a while, you fail again. = Vicious cycle, revolving door to NOWHERE.
= Thats a FAIL.
Are you tired of this yet?
See, its only the BLOOD OF JESUS that saved you and keeps you in fellowship with God.
The Devil has YOU trying to do it.
See it yet?

"You'll say....well, sure, i am not able to stop sinning, but im not going to try to stop sinning by believing something as simple as resting in the Grace of God, as my freedom from sinning".

Ok, then keep sinning and failing and that is you.
Your Choice.

The good news is, there is always a few who will SEE it.

sounds like once saved .... always saved theology and that is not biblical .... when we are made aware of our sin by the Holy Spirit ... we are to confess, ask for forgiveness and repent .... and yes ... even if it's a repeated sin.

Luke 17:3-4
Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”

We are changed through the work of the Holy Spirit (helping us to overcome our sin) and sometimes ... in fact most times .... we will repeat the same sin. One doesn't just instantly overcome their sin (most cases) .... but if we continue earnestly in Jesus He will finish His work in us ... and His work is finally finished when He returns.

Philippians 1:6

New Living Translation
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
-

If you are born again, then your sin, all of it, was paid for by "the FINISHED WORK of Jesus on the Cross"....

I think Bible tells it better here:

…Whoever is born of God doesn't commit sin, because his seed remains in him; and he can't sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn't do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn't love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
sounds like once saved .... always saved theology and that is not biblical ....

Sure it is but you will not accept it as such, your learned Theology and Doctrine will not let you believe.

If you really were once saved always saved, would that be such a terrible thing for you to have to accept and deal with?

we are to confess, ask for forgiveness and repent ....

If you Confess, ask for Forgiveness, and Repent, is that not what the unbeliever does on the day of his Salvation?

Haven't you already done that?

and yes ... even if it's a repeated sin.

If you have Repeated SIN in your life as a Believer, then you have not in any way Repented of that sin, that is why it remains and repeats.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I somewhat agree, however, how do you reconcile this verse?1 Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
This is telling us that even though Christ had already paid the price for our sins, we still need to confess so we may be forgiven.

Are you forgiven, or are you still waiting to be forgiven?
You read 1st Jn 1, but did you read 1 Jn 3, that says the born again do not sin?
When you read that, then go back to 1jn 1 and notice that he does not address this group as "born again".
Notice that, as this really matters.

Did you read Romans 4:8 that says God does not charge you with sin?
Read that, as this really matters.

So, if we confess our "sin", as you say, does Christ come back to to the Cross each time and die again for it, so that you are again forgiven, again?

Let me tell you what repenting does.
It makes you feel better.
What does it do for God?
Nothing. Why? Because He understands that Jesus has already resolved your sin issue, 2000 yrs ago.
He is not re-resolviing it for you every time you "sin" again and repent again, and say you're sorry.
Have you considered that all those sins you have repented of, ... God knew you would do them, after He saved you, and He saved you anyway, Debbie.
Why would He do that?
Its because God knew His Blood that Christ shed would redeem all your sin.
=ALL.

Understand, that there is no sin "in Christ"... and if you are born again, you are "in Christ".
There is no "Sin" in God's Righteousness....so, if you are born again you HAVE "the righteousness of God, In Christ", where you EXIST as '""ONE" with God and Christ.

Colossians 2:13 says that ALL your "sin" is forgiven.
"ALL"
All includes any carnal deed you will do a year from now.
It includes all the carnal deeds that God know you would do later after He saved you.
= All

So, its not repenting that you need to be doing, .. what you need to be doing is... "if you walk in the Spirit you shall not sin".. "will not commit works of the Flesh".

How do you do that?
You have to see yourself as God sees you, and never as you see you.
Start there.
Learn to believe right.. and when you do, you will come into mental agreement with God's Grace and you will find that this understanding of who you are "in Christ", that can never change, will break bondage to the flesh, regarding the wrong believing that is actually the reason you dont exist in a spiritual place that is free from confessing and repenting.

When you come into complete agreement with God's Grace, when you truly trust that Jesus who saved you, will keep you saved...then you will begin to exist in the place mentally where you realize and believe that you are always kept at Peace with God, based on the Blood Of Jesus.
When you arrive to this understanding, your bondage to self effort and sin consciousness will no longer rule your discipleship, and you will find your freedom in God's Grace.

• Agree
Reactions: JIMINZ
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I somewhat agree, however, how do you reconcile this verse?

1 Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Do you understand, you are in actuality saying, John wrote a contradiction in his first Chapter that would be the argument against something he was going to say in Chapter 3.

Why would John even write Chapter 3, knowing that what he wrote in Chapter 1 was the truth, was he lying in Chapter 3, or did he just forget what the Holy Spirit had inspired him to write in Chapter 1.

1Jn 1:8-10
8)If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1Jn 3:8,9
8) He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

The point is, you are the one who needs to reconcile these verses.
The way that is done is by understanding that each of these statements by John written within the same letter do not contradict each other in any way.

Chapter 3 is a continuation of the thought (Teaching) John was making.
It is not something which John at some other time in his life wrote to someone else.

Besides the fact, All Scripture, which includes both Chapters 1 and 3 of Johns Epistle.

2Ti_3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The question then is, was God giving misinformation when He, through the Holy Spirit Inspired John to write what he did?

If when we read the Bible and we come to passages which appear as though they Contradict each other, as these two appear to do, then the problem is not with Scripture, it is with us and our understanding of what Scripture actually does say.

This means we, need to do a more in depth study of what was said, maybe we are being influenced by our Theology, Doctrine, or simply by those things we have been taught, if we want to know the truth of what Scripture truly does say, then we need to be open to God speaking to us and in a lot of cases Contradicting the false teachings and understandings we have picked up along the way.

So Yes, the verses in John 1 are true, but it should be understood by the reader, these people he was writing to were Novices, Baby Christians, a Newly Formed Church.

AND Yes, the verses in John 3 are also true, they are the continuation of Johns teaching, from Chapter 1.

Something written in a first Chapter does not contradict what will be written in Chapter 3, especially if it is Inspired of God.

Sorry for the length and being repetitive.

Upvote 0