Wisconsin, United States of America
✟658,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is amazing how you get everything wrong about the Corona virus.

Well, we have several different vaccines that have now been around for quite some time for anyone who wants it, and it's even being mandated in an increasing number of liberal-minded locations, and yet the virus is still there, and still being the main news item every day for the MSM. We even have the great biden in charge since President Donald Trump was seen to be the big cause of all our problems. So why is Covid still with us so strongly, and still mutating?
Since you must know everything "right" about Covid (seeing how you judged me as "wrong"), why not reveal your knowledge on the subject. Then all our problems will be solved.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well, we have several different vaccines that have now been around for quite some time for anyone who wants it, and it's even being mandated in an increasing number of liberal-minded locations, and yet the virus is still there, and still being the main news item every day for the MSM. We even have the great biden in charge since President Donald Trump was seen to be the big cause of all our problems. So why is Covid still with us so strongly, and still mutating?
Since you must know everything "right" about Covid (seeing how you judged me as "wrong"), why not reveal your knowledge on the subject. Then all our problems will be solved.

Yes, without a Chinese level of control it is going to be a major battle to get rid of this virus. One of the main problems is the effect of science deniers. Like all life viruses evolve. And when humans are the cause of spreading them those that do not follow reasonable protocols is why they keep spreading. Of course you do know that the vaccines work. They just don't work the way that you want them too. Vaccines always lowered the chance of viruses being spread. They have never been perfect. One of the last people to get smallpox was a vaccinated health worker involved in eliminating it. But as a result of worldwide, and sometimes militarized effort, smallpox has been eliminated. Why do you think that we cannot do the same with Covid? The new technologies, that are on longer experimental, allow new vaccines to be made in record time. People complained that the first vaccines that took over a year to develop were made too quickly. Now that we can respond within a hundred days that is too short of a a time.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
More Covid news to scare people with
What are professionals supposed to do? Lie. So, people can't hear the truth. And project themselves. This is why the expert tried to get everyone vaccinated. So, this wouldn't happen. But people rather fight for their rights to encourage more COVID-19 variants.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟658,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, without a Chinese level of control it is going to be a major battle to get rid of this virus. One of the main problems is the effect of science deniers. Like all life viruses evolve. And when humans are the cause of spreading them those that do not follow reasonable protocols is why they keep spreading. Of course you do know that the vaccines work. They just don't work the way that you want them too. Vaccines always lowered the chance of viruses being spread. They have never been perfect. One of the last people to get smallpox was a vaccinated health worker involved in eliminating it. But as a result of worldwide, and sometimes militarized effort, smallpox has been eliminated. Why do you think that we cannot do the same with Covid? The new technologies, that are on longer experimental, allow new vaccines to be made in record time. People complained that the first vaccines that took over a year to develop were made too quickly. Now that we can respond within a hundred days that is too short of a a time.

Ok, allow me to educate you. First of all, the definition of "vaccine" has become inconvenient to those who now call themselves scientists in the political sense. Here's what it means according to Dictionary.com: "any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production."

The CDC changed the definition: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

They know that what they're pushing isn't an actual vaccine by the definition that people go by, and that's why they did what any good liberal political organization does when reality is inconvenient. They changed the definition.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟658,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What are professionals supposed to do? Lie. So, people can't hear the truth.

Maybe professional politicians and those who obey them--if they want to keep their careers.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Ok, allow me to educate you. First of all, the definition of "vaccine" has become inconvenient to those who now call themselves scientists in the political sense. Here's what it means according to Dictionary.com: "any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production."

The CDC changed the definition: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

They know that what they're pushing isn't an actual vaccine by the definition that people go by, and that's why they did what any good liberal political organization does when reality is inconvenient. They changed the definition.
Oh my!! Sorry, but when one has no clue one cannot "educate". The definition was changed to be more accurate. That is all. It did not change what a vaccine is.

Do you understand your error yet?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Maybe professional politicians and those who obey them--if they want to keep their careers.
Nonsense. You refuse to except reality and blame politicians. Because strong liberal people take it more seriously. And your news sources lie to you. Nothing more. This won't go away. Until people do, what need to be done. It's called growing up and vaccinations. Like all the other vaccinations we get. And making sure all countries and poor countries get vaccinations. So, it doesn't keep get worse.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The epidemic of the unvaccinated continues….

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟372,273.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟658,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh my!! Sorry, but when one has no clue one cannot "educate". The definition was changed to be more accurate. That is all. It did not change what a vaccine is.

If you've already judged me to have no clue, why are you still writing to me?

Do you understand your error yet?

Yes. I responded to you in hopes to educate you on how definitions of words are being changed by the CDC in order to get their recommendations to fit a narrative.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟658,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hmm, I did not know that you considered Trump to be a professional politician.

I didn't know Trump was still in office, or the subject of this thread.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟658,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nonsense. You refuse to except reality and blame politicians. Because strong liberal people take it more seriously. And your news sources lie to you. Nothing more. This won't go away. Until people do, what need to be done. It's called growing up and vaccinations. Like all the other vaccinations we get. And making sure all countries and poor countries get vaccinations. So, it doesn't keep get worse.

"It's called growing up and vaccinations".
Now I know why they call the federal government "Big Brother". :p

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟558,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Can you explain the difference? I’m not really seeing any.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
If you've already judged me to have no clue, why are you still writing to me?

Yes. I responded to you in hopes to educate you on how definitions of words are being changed by the CDC in order to get their recommendations to fit a narrative.
Perhaps it is foolishness on my part, but I hope that you can still learn.

And your response was incorrect. You still do not see your error. The definition of what a vaccine was changed to make it more clear to people like you that do not understand how vaccines work. Vaccines before the Covid19 vaccines were not perfect. They did not grant total immunity. I mentioned a clear example but you ignored it. I could find it again if needed. The Covid19 vaccinations are vaccines by the old definition and the new one. You have a false concept of what a vaccine is supposed to do. That is why you have the mistaken idea that they do not work.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I didn't know Trump was still in office, or the subject of this thread.
The problems that you were talking about were attributable to him more than anyone else. In other words even though you did not mention him by name you brought him up.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟658,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps it is foolishness on my part, but I hope that you can still learn.

And your response was incorrect. You still do not see your error. The definition of what a vaccine was changed to make it more clear to people like you that do not understand how vaccines work. Vaccines before the Covid19 vaccines were not perfect. They did not grant total immunity. I mentioned a clear example but you ignored it. I could find it again if needed. The Covid19 vaccinations are vaccines by the old definition and the new one. You have a false concept of what a vaccine is supposed to do. That is why you have the mistaken idea that they do not work.

Have you known anyone who has gotten the Measles vaccine, and then gotten the Measles anyway? It's more contagious than Covid, and yet, for some odd reason, people don't get Measles after they've gotten the Measles vaccine.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟658,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The problems that you were talking about were attributable to him more than anyone else. In other words even though you did not mention him by name you brought him up.

More likely that you're looking for reasons to talk about him. I can understand that. I like him too.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟258,194.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Have you known anyone who has gotten the Measles vaccine, and then gotten the Measles anyway? It's more contagious than Covid, and yet, for some odd reason, people don't get Measles after they've gotten the Measles vaccine.

Yeah, absolutely amazing that different viral diseases affect people differently, have different symptoms which can last a few days or a lifetime, have different infection rates, are transmitted by different means, have different degrees of severity and respond to treatment in entirely different ways. Is HIV similar to getting a cold? Is gastroenteritus the same as herpes? I guess you think not. But you think that measles can be compared with covid?

I'll need to see your medical qualifications please.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.