Sep 2, 2002
✟18,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please please please pray that she's found! She's a tiny toy poodle, and my mom 'inherited' her from our cousins down south. She's really become part of the family and my parents are just devasted. Please pray that she comes home safe and sound! We're all losing sleep over this!!! :cry: :pray:

sammipher

Blessed stay at home wife and mommy.
Mar 1, 2004
The wonderful south.
✟10,406.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I pray that you get your beloved pet back. If the pup is still missing you can put out a free missing ad at ...www.petfinder.com...and in alot of cases sometimes your paper will run a free ad for one week...call your local paper...also check out the local pound and humane society...if he had a collar it may have fallen off....and drastic measures our local radio station has a website that includes missing pets...contact your local radio station.

Upvote 0

IslandBreeze

Caribbean Queen
Sep 2, 2002
✟18,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I should have updated this a long time ago! The dog was found safe and sound, thank goodness! She traveled quite aways from home and was thankfully brought back due to a husband not wanting to keep her! :D But she's back home where she belongs! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.