JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟420,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello all,
I am asking for prayers for my mother Robyn. She is not doing well mentally. She is pushing herself above and beyond to get her mom (my grandma) the help she needs. So grandma is moving in 60 days to a nursing home. But mom texted me saying not to call her so she can quote "cry without interruptions". While the text concerns me, I am respecting her wishes. Please pray she feels Christ and the holy spirit guarding her heart and emotions. Pray she knows Jesus is with her throughout all of this and that she is NOT alone. Also I will include the url link to this post in an email and am asking the CF community to provide scriptures for her to lookup during this difficult time. She needs Christs' presence now more than ever before.

Thank you,
Jesse

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟265,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would comfort and protect your mother during this difficult time. I pray that she would be filled with the Holy Spirit to empower her. I pray that your grandmother would be able to adjust to life in a new setting.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you go through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Life is hard. My mom passed away in a nursing home several states away, She lived near children who couldn't even help themselves let alone help her. I did whatever I could long distance. She loved Christmas trees, Charlie Brown, and plain tee shirts, so I sent her those. The tree was table top and pre-lit with battery operated lights. I ordered beautiful handmade ornaments from Etsy. One of my brothers said I was her golden child. That shocked me! She always seemed to like my brothers the most. She passed away the following February at age 93.

Upvote 0