Prince of Destiny
Jul 19, 2003
Nassau, Bahamas
Visit site
✟8,211.00
Faith
Anglican
lvl_adam_lvl said:
You can play PristonTale. It doesn't have all the features that most have, but it's something at least & free :) -- see my previous post for a link. (When signing up, it's a little tricky when entering your b-day. I forget which you have to do first(day/month/year). Just mess with it til it works ^^.)
Thanks for the link lvl_adam! I've been looking for a decent free MMORPG. I hope I'll bump into you there. What are you called by there?

Upvote 0

Tier

Jan 2, 2004
✟9,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I've played Nexus tk, Dark Ages, Shadowbane, Horizons: Empire of Istaria and now I am happy to say I will never play another MMORPG, as they simply take too much time, and are not worth the hassle. MMORPGs... just... I don't know, it's like trying to create a better world... The point of playing most of them is to be a powerful, respected character... Yet while you play the real world passes you by. It just makes no sense to me anymore, and I'm glad I realized this while I am still young. There is nothing wrong with video games, but you have to ask yourself that if a game takes so much of your time and money why is it worth playing? I am sure there are better places $12.95 a month could go.

Upvote 0

lvl_adam_lvl

Pool Shooter Guy
Dec 16, 2003
NC
Visit site
✟140.00
Faith
Non-Denom
prince didymus said:
Thanks for the link lvl_adam! I've been looking for a decent free MMORPG. I hope I'll bump into you there. What are you called by there?

Traboom - I usually play on the Alpha server (Choose Kzee @ connect screen)

Tier: I agree to an extent. You just have to watch the time spent. I wouldn't say it's a better world by any means, but it's being someone else really. Don't let it take over & you'll be ok ^^

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
prince didymus said:
I would absolutely love to play a MMORPG but I don't have the means to pay for the services. I don't have a credit card and I'm not even going to try and ask my parents to pay for it.

So it seems I won't be playing any MMORPGs anytime soon unfortunately. :(

some mmorpgs allow you to buy timecards which you can use to pay
it works like a phonecard

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Tier said:
MMORPGs... just... I don't know, it's like trying to create a better world... The point of playing most of them is to be a powerful, respected character... Yet while you play the real world passes you by. It just makes no sense to me anymore, and I'm glad I realized this while I am still young.
kinda like real life huh ;)

Upvote 0