Mississippi

DeusAmante

Aug 27, 2004
✟8,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ok, what's crazy is that I live right on the border of TN. Like 5 mins, but TECHNICALLY I live in MS. I always tell people I live in Memphis, TN though because I practically do. I do EVERYTHING there. I work there, I play soccer there...shop there,, you name it I do there. But anywho, I spose MS is great too! :)

Upvote 0
Nov 22, 2004
Hattiesburg
✟150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also, I wanted to post this but forgot before. I would be interested in finding an accountability partner. I am growing in my faith, but I feel that having someone besides God to be accountable to would strengthen my faith. I would be interested in e-mailing, so you don't have to live close to Hattiesburg for me to consider you! Let me know if anyone is interested. God bless!

Upvote 0

Dust and Ashes

wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked
May 4, 2004
Visit site
✟7,946.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
DeusAmante said:
Ok, what's crazy is that I live right on the border of TN. Like 5 mins, but TECHNICALLY I live in MS. I always tell people I live in Memphis, TN though because I practically do. I do EVERYTHING there. I work there, I play soccer there...shop there,, you name it I do there. But anywho, I spose MS is great too! :)
I go to church in Memphis but live in Tupelo, MS. We were seriously looking at moving to Memphis to be closer to the Church but decided to just stay here and make the drive till we can get a mission going in Tupelo. I'm just so tired of moving around and now that I'm back home, I don't want to leave again. :D

Upvote 0

Brother_Joey_Gowdy

Single and Looking for a Proverbs 31 Wife
Jan 31, 2002
Visit site
✟16,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just curious, I have not seen a Mississippi state photo in the Armor ?

I currently live in Hickory Flat (our main estates of 68 acres which is not much, wish it was more) and I have a cabin at Lake Arrowhead in Myrtle.

I am also seeking an accountability partner.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums