Mississippi

Debbi

Sep 23, 2003
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,863.00
Faith
Protestant
Is there really a ski resort in Mississippi or was that put in the tour book as a joke. I just cant find any ski places in Mississippi. I live in Alabama and our ski resort is kind of weird too. But then, maybe it just wasnt listed on the net since this is June. Is there any thing special to see in Miss.? north Miss. or the gulf? I've been through Mississippi a few times and want to go back but open to ideas on places to see.

Upvote 0

AlabamaMan

A writer changing the world one word at a time.
Jan 7, 2003
Tijuana, Mexico
Visit site
✟45,139.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I would say nothing much to see in North Mississippi but Elvis' birthplace if you're into him...the highest point in mississippi is only 800 something feet and I don't think there is a ski resort there...they may have one somewhere else but I would not say how great the skiing would be LOL.....

Upvote 0

Dust and Ashes

wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked
May 4, 2004
Visit site
✟7,946.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
AlabamaMan said:
I would say nothing much to see in North Mississippi but Elvis' birthplace if you're into him...the highest point in mississippi is only 800 something feet and I don't think there is a ski resort there...they may have one somewhere else but I would not say how great the skiing would be LOL.....
Well, there is this one hill on my uncle's land that would be great for skiing. I'll have to try it the next time it snows enough to ski in MS. See, I think that's what, once every 50 years or so? ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

life_boy

But It Did Happen
Feb 3, 2003
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟278.00
Faith
Calvinist
Don't count me out! Yet another person from Tupelo. I live in the heart of Tupelo, downtown...Jefferson Street. Won't be here too much longer, but for now I'm in Tupelo and have been for the last 16 years. My wife and I are moving to Savannah, Georgia in a couple of months.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.