Dec 29, 2013
✟349,119.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I never said she was a terrorist. I said she was loyal to Al Quaeda. "Loyal" may be an overstatement. "Sympathetic" is certainly accurate.

"I didn't say she a terrorist. I said she was loyal to a terrorist organization" That's a distinction without a difference.

Upvote 0

Lord Vega

King NES
Jun 13, 2020
Clearwater, FL
✟17,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Our nation would be better without her in Congress

I agree with your opinion. Whenever Ilhan Omar speaks, she always seems angry. When giving interviews on TV, I've never seen her smile or speak positively. She appears to constantly complain about Trump and Republicans instead of being upbeat and helpful and proposing solutions to real issues facing America.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Whenever Donald trump speaks, he always seems angry. When giving interviews on TV, I've never seen him smile or speak positively. He appears to constantly complain about Biden/Obama and Democrats instead of being upbeat and helpful and proposing solutions to real issues facing America.

Upvote 0

Lord Vega

King NES
Jun 13, 2020
Clearwater, FL
✟17,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Whenever Donald trump speaks, he always seems angry. When giving interviews on TV, I've never seen him smile or speak positively. He appears to constantly complain about Biden/Obama and Democrats instead of being upbeat and helpful and proposing solutions to real issues facing America.

Nice try, but Trump's core slogan "Make America Great Again" is anything but negative.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well, both candidates are strongly progressive, and Minneapolis is so deeply blue that the Den primary is the real election... So this isn't going to change the political map one bit.

Remind me again why this is newsworthy?

• Informative
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Nice try, but his core slogan "Make America Great Again" is anything but negative.

It's also anything but original. He stole it from Reagan/Bush 1980.

You weren't supposed to know that.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟558,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I agree with your opinion. Whenever Ilhan Omar speaks, she always seems angry. When giving interviews on TV, I've never seen her smile or speak positively. She appears to constantly complain about Trump and Republicans instead of being upbeat and helpful and proposing solutions to real issues facing America.
Right and Trump is just a beam of sunshine when he speaks. All he’s done is complain for the past 4 years about the direction the country’s headed in, seemingly unaware of who’s been leading it there this whole time.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,119.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Nice try, but Trump's core slogan "Make America Great Again" is anything but negative.
The slogan is actually negative. You can only make American great AGAIN if it's no longer great, or has fallen somehow. I haven't paid that much attention to this campaign, but the first campaign was essentially just him going on and on about how bad the country was and how only he could fix it.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Make America Great Again at the cost of millions of lost jobs, hundreds of thousands of lives, and a wrecked economy. And no wall or health plan. At least gold is doing well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
It's also anything but original. He stole it from Reagan/Bush 1980.

You weren't supposed to know that.

No, the Reagan slogan was "Let's Make America Great Again". The Trump's do not plagiarize.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟561,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Because it's better for the country when members of Congress are loyal to the US and not to Al Quaida.

I never said she was a terrorist. I said she was loyal to Al Quaeda. "Loyal" may be an overstatement. "Sympathetic" is certainly accurate.

Anyone regardless of sex, age, race, creed, religious affiliations, color of eyes, length of ear lobes, number of teeth. Et all, who has sympathies towards a group that is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians and servicemen is better for us as a nation not in elected leadership.

Has ZERO to do with race, sex, gender, religion.

Nothing in that video expressed sympathy for Al Qaeda - she was talking about double standards that are applied to violence coming from different communities.

But why should I be surprised at another dishonest, simple-minded, hysterical, arguably bigoted interpretation of what she said?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟558,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nothing in that video expressed sympathy for Al Qaeda - she was talking about double standards that are applied to violence coming from different communities.

But why should I be surprised at another dishonest, simple-minded, hysterical, arguably bigoted interpretation of what she said?
The charge from the right that Democrats are terrorist sympathizers has been around for as long as I’ve been aware of politics. I think they’re just happy they finally have a real Muslim they can level the charge at instead of that fake Kenyan Marxist Obama.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,467.00
Faith
Seeker
It implies America isn’t great anymore. How is that a positive take?
It’s also vapid, even as political slogans go. It’s notably hard to get a Trump supporter to nail down when this supposed era of greatness stopped and started.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The charge from the right that Democrats are terrorist sympathizers has been around for as long as I’ve been aware of politics. I think they’re just happy they finally have a real Muslim they can level the charge at instead of that fake Kenyan Marxist Obama.

Oh come on, you forgot HUSSEIN (all caps required). You also forgot the Barry Soetoro bit.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟558,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It’s also vapid, even as political slogans go. It’s notably hard to get a Trump supporter to nail down when this supposed era of greatness stopped and started.
Some just can’t think too much past ideas that can fit on a hat. You wouldn’t want to overwhelm them.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, or anyone like her, right?

Anyone with the same political leanings and philosophy? Yes. I certainly would oppose anyone like that. Which would include a large number of white males.

Upvote 0