nick garai

Feb 21, 2013
Surrey, British Columbia
✟10,173.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have been looking at various websites that show how to make miniature model trees, hills, mountains, etc... for wargaming. I am really interested in it. I do not have a lot of room to do it, though. I live in a one bedroom apartment (it is big however). Anyhow... I really like to be creative and build fantasy things. I used to have some pictures of stuff I built a long time ago but they are gone now. Anyone here have any thoughts on this hobby?

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I have been looking at various websites that show how to make miniature model trees, hills, mountains, etc... for wargaming. I am really interested in it. I do not have a lot of room to do it, though. I live in a one bedroom apartment (it is big however). Anyhow... I really like to be creative and build fantasy things. I used to have some pictures of stuff I built a long time ago but they are gone now. Anyone here have any thoughts on this hobby?

I am very much a collector of tabletop miniatures, and I have a great many of them. ... Too many, even.
It's a hobby that has allowed me to be very creative in a way that I never thought I would, and it's shown that I'm more skilled than I thought I was. It's also allowed me to connect with other like-minded people and create groups of friends who like those things too.
It's a good thing.

Upvote 0

HisGraceAbounds

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Jcoi10.jpg

I got into painting wargaming figures a little while ago. I have room to grow in my skills as a painter, but I find assembling and painting these figures to be relaxing and its kind of fun. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, so space is at a premium, but these little guys dont take up much room if you are selective about what you buy and display.

Upvote 0