Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A year after leaving the White House, Barack and Michelle Obama created a production company called Higher Ground Productions that would produce documentaries and high-end movies. Their most recent movie, though, seemingly seeks the lowest ground possible, for it appears to stoke racial hatred in the context of an apocalypse.

According to the Higher Ground website, Leave the World Behind throws a white and black couple together during a massive cyberattack:

A family’s (Julia Roberts and Ethan Hawke) vacation is upended when two strangers (Mahershala Ali and Myha’la) arrive at night, seeking refuge from a cyberattack that grows more terrifying by the minute, forcing everyone to come to terms with their places in a collapsing world.

It’s not just that the Obamas produced the movie through their company. Barack was involved in writing the script:

Continued below.

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I knew Obama for the grifter he was when I looked up his voting record in the Senate. He was so busy campaigning for POTUS, he didn't do the job he was elected to do at the time. He never discouraged others from worshipping him (and make no mistake- his worshippers were first and foremost above Trump supporters for their guy). He was all too eager to accept a Nobel Peace Prize for simply existing. The things he opened the door for as POTUS has only increased the moral depravity of this nation. He opened the flood gates. I'm not surprised he's on the 'demonize whites' bandwagon. It's part of the plan.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, he wouldn't trust the white grandparents who raised him? :scratch:
He wouldn't hesitate to throw them under the bus for a fraction of second if he thought it would further his interests in some way. Barry is about the most mercenary guy in the country, right after Hunter Biden.

Upvote 0