YIKES, POPE FRANCIS, FAMOUS FOR "WHO AM I TO JUDGE" HAS JUDGED THE USA AS BEING WORSE THAN CHINA IN DESTROYING THE CLIMATE OF THE EARTH AND NOT…

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
TO FIX IT BY THE POLITICAL POLICIES THAT THE POPE ENDORSES

I am not a scientist but a lowly Catholic priest whose ministry as a priest is to call people to conversion to Christ and His Church through repentance of personal sins and seeking God's grace for a long life in service to the Church until the Lord calls us to Himself for our particular judgement and just reward in eternity.

Is there climate change that could cause a worldwide loss of life and an end to the planet? I suspect there is and sources I have read, scientific sources, don't all seem to agree on what is causing it, but certainly human industrial activity and pollution could be one of the causes. Or it could be written into nature itself.

Some in the Church and world, use to blame homosexuals and their obsessive, compulsive, libertine promiscuous lifestyles as the cause of the HIV crisis that was leading to the extinction of homosexuals and others who engage in unsafe (i.e. immoral) sexual habits and compulsions.

We can also blame individuals and corporations that produce "food and drink" for obesity that is causing so many health problems for the young and old alike and leading them to an early death. Processed foods and the suggestion that we should eat the highly processed and questionable "impossible meats industry products" are the root of this. But has anyone judged and called for an end to the highly processed and unhealthy impossible meats, to snack foods, fast foods and the like?

Continued below.