Single
Politics
US-Republican
Skid Row, "18 and Life"

Slaughter, "Fly To the Angels"

Motley Crue, "Without You"

Guns and Roses, "Sweet Child Of Mine"

Metallica, "Nothing Else Matters"

Who is/are your favorite(s) out of all of the above singers? Personally all of the rockers from the '80s-early '90s, I thought all of them could sing, especially the guys from Skid Row and Slaughter. Being a kid around that time was quite fun since life seemed simpler and the music was different in that there was more of a variety. It seemed (don't know if that is true anymore) that before the late 2000s, most of the music in general was not only varied but showed that most of the people had a modicum talent, and it was more appreciated and relateable to the fans..

I guess because when I was younger, music was more listenable back then. Sure there was or were always controversial lyrics and such, but it seemed like it wasn't as gratuitous or just the same ole, same old sound or melody. It was as if people seemed to care more and had a good time about listening and playing music. Forgive me, but that is only me reminiscing.

A person under 30 will in a few years have the same opinion about Drake, Lady Gaga, Janelle Monae, Mariah Carey, and of course, Eminem. I just have a soft spot for the music of the past decades. Much of today's music is just not that good. Much of it lacks originality and even more gratuity. I was in the car and I find the music boring. Granted, I listen to the song, (clean version), "Cake by the Ocean" which was released this year.

Out of the metal bands and songs during the 80s-early 90s, who do find underrated? Who in your opinion, has/had the best voice? There are some who believes that at least one of them has a good voice while others had an average voice. It is interesting that many of these bands barely lasted in the "water cooler" mainstream because it was running out and grunge rock became the in-thing. Anyways, who would you find more listenable and underrated, out of the five above? Would or should these bands be unChristian to listen to despite the lyrics of some of them?