Merry Christmass with blood

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
We are supposed to be Egyptians under the Egyptian authority, and that Egyptian authority is attacking us, it's like cancer, they attack their own body, they attack us.
It seems many Egyptians do not respect the church in order for this kind of situation to exist. Perhaps you need some high profile charity works aimed at Muslims as a sort of public relations effort.
Ramy Louis said:
And whether they plot with El Mosad or not, I pray to God to give them and El Mosad -if there is any plotting-his knowledge, his peace, his love and make them more kind and fair.
Your attitude is very Christian, and a very good example.

Reactions: GigageiTsula
Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your interest and nice comforting words Mr. Douger.
There is charity work, you are completely right about that but it doesn't affect on them and now I assure you that they have more Islamic schools and hospitals than both Catholic and protestant or Orthodox charity can provide.

There is already many Charity work aimed to Muslims, like hospitals and schools,
those charity work was started by the Catholics when they built hospitals, schools and shared in reforming the relationship with the Islamic government in the first of the 19th centaury when they came with Napoleon and they established a strong Catholic Coptic community.

then the protestant came to Egypt and they printed and published the Bible for free and in Arabic language and some times they printed the Holy word in the slang language so not just we can read it, but also the Muslims, and they built schools which also accepted both Christians and Muslims and the main responsibility on printing and publishing the Holy Bible in Egypt is all theirs until today.

The Orthodox had built some free hospitals for all Muslims and Christians, schools but we built it much later in time because we suffered a lot through history and we only started to refresh again in the first half of the 20th centaury, and we still suffer very much until today.

While muslims were getting much more rich because of Petrol and education and the truth is they were in a stage that doesn't need us.
Yet I must say that dealing with a Muslim graduated from a Catholic or protestant school like the Catholic school (Saint Fatima) is totally different than dealing with a Muslim graduated from an Islamic school like El Azhar.
It's impossible to hear the word (Kafer) which means infidel from a Christian school graduated while it's completely natural to hear it from an Azhar graduate or an Azhar Imam, and it's very dangerous to be called that in Islam because the infidels deserve what happened to us and what will happen to us.

I don't know what to do to make muslims feelings normal towards us, I don't know, we never killed anyone, or attacked anyone neither in Egypt nor outside Egypt, The problem that they believe that we are ifidels and as I mentioned above it's a very dangerous thing to be called that in Islam.
I really don't know what to do to change that?

Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Like I said, better to live for your beliefs than to die for them. Douger's advice is the best I can think of.

MR.Gishin please be patient and tolerate my sad and bitter feelings because
They are hurting her, Hurting Egypt the land that Jesus the Christ had lived in for the first 3 years of his life, His first words as a Child were Coptic words here in Egypt, His first steps were here near my home where I live, He drank from the same Nile I drink from, He bathed in that Nile, he purified the Nile that my ancestors polluted with their crimes against Israel in the Pharaoh era, he fixed our lives that we spoiled, His Holy mother baked bread here in El Matarya neighborhood, his first meal was from our lands products,his first smiles and cries, his first gestures, First laughs and tears, his first touch, his first kingdom is in here,
his first playing was here with Coptic children, He first played with the poor peasant Coptic children, Not with the chosen Children of Israel, nor with the rich Children of Rome nor the wise well educated children of Greece but here with the poor,simple peasant Egyptian children, he loved their laughs, and their weakness becasue he came to the poor and the sick and those who need him desperately.
for the east he sent a marvelous lustrous star, for the west he sent his apostles, for Egypt he came in person, how can I leave him then!

he chased away the devils and the bad pharaohes that ruled Egypt and gave us a new hearts and a new power to love and to put away man's weapons and deal with the worst murderers with love, he converted our stony hearts to hearts of flesh.

He said in Hosea 11 : 1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.
He said in Isaiah chapter 19 verse 25
because Yahweh of Armies has blessed them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance.”

You see Egypt has something greater than the petrol wells of the Arabs and the science, weapons and dollars of the west, She has Jesus the King of Kings.

I don't think Egypt is just a believe, I think Egypt is a life and the life is Jesus without her I'm dead any way, and life is worthless.
so I believe I'll do as saint Paul said to the Galatians Chapter 2 verse 20
I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me. That life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
All you babies over here in the states crying persecution when you can't hang crosses in court rooms or have to listen to the guy at wal-mart say 'happy holidays' should read this thread and feel like a bunch of jerks.

Ramy Louis, you and yours are in my thoughts. Stay safe.

Reactions: GigageiTsula
Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
All you babies over here in the states crying persecution when you can't hang crosses in court rooms or have to listen to the guy at wal-mart say 'happy holidays' should read this thread and feel like a bunch of jerks.

Ramy Louis, you and yours are in my thoughts. Stay safe.

Mr. RedDead I really thank you for your care, your warm wishes of safety for us all, and your kind heart, thank you.

Reactions: RedDead1981
Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you my Lord because we came back home safely last night, and God didn't allow any terrorist attacks.
I think everyone is back home from the Church safely, the streets of Cairo were empty because many muslims were afraid to be killed by mistake and the Christians were in their churches.

and the Police made a high security procedures that they even closed important and long streets to secure the Churches but I must admit that I was feeling strange by seeing that huge numbers of policemen and armored cars protecting us, they search anyone wants to enter the Church three times and ask for his or her identification card, and a high rank officer that is responsible on security in the church was standing at the Church door to greet us by saying happy Christmas, this is very strange indeed and somehow not normal, but I felt good,while some others were cautions about that, because even the American embassy is not that well protected, I wonder how are they going to secure us like that on the long term, because I believe it's practically impossible.

Anyway last night I experienced saint Luke chapter 21, verses 17 and 18
"You will be hated by all men for my name’s sake
And not a hair of your head will perish"
Thank you all for your love, praying and care, really thank you very much, and God bless you all. :amen:

Upvote 0
May 4, 2010
✟7,859.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Merry Christmas Ramy, to you, your family and all those close to you. I'm so glad to hear that you were able to celebrate Mass peacefully. May the love and peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and yours always.

May He protect you from all the persecution the Coptic community face. May your adherence to Christ's message in the face of persecution be a living testament to all those you come across that Christ came to bring peace to all peoples. May those that persecute you see the light of Jesus in your actions and grow closer to Him through your example.

Praying also for our brothers and sisters in Christ in Iraq and all Orthodox Christians around the world, that their celebrations may pass by peacefully and with joy.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you my brother LondonAssyrian and merry Christmas to you too.
your hopeful praying is very warm and comforting.
I pray with you to God to help our brothers and sisters in Iraq and help them in their hard trials like he helped our first martyrs in the dawn of Christianity,
and also to help all middle East Christians, especially children and women, and the weak, in Iraq, and every where in the middle east.

May God bless you for your love and care and give you a successful happy new year, knowing that you, and every Christian is feeling more pain for us when hearing the trials we are through, and we know that Christians mention us in their prayers and that is what is expected from good brothers like you.

God bless you this year, every year and forever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0