Mental illness caused by fallen angels (demons)

mikedsjr

Master Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Fort Worth,Tx
✟17,192.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Some issues with the people from the videos.
Tim Challies did an article on Bill Wiese's book. I have high high regard for Tim.

I have no idea who Angelica Zambrano is. Miss Zambrano said Hell has a heart. She said people continue to do in hell what they did on earth and one person was a pastor and was preaching in hell. She said people who abort babies will go to hell. She said the preacher never repented of partiality. She said nothing about him repenting for salvation. This is works righteousness she preached. Not a true salvation. She called Jesus as Father. She said she couldn't look at his face, which was not the issue of Jesus, but of the Father. She said rock music, rap music and raggae music is a sin in church. She said we only get to heaven by serving God with all our heart and soul (which is impossible to do). A woman was tormenting by demons, which alone is a false theological position on the fact that hell was created for the devil and his angel to be tormented in. She said if you live and sin and die you will go to hell...again works righteousness.....that's about all i can take listening to her.

I didn't have time to review the others, but I'm 100% comfortable I will find nothing different.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
Province of Ontario, Canada.
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Good point...that said, we do find topics of "madness" in the Bible that are not necessarily attributed to demonic possession.

I'm not going to say for certain that all mental illnesses are caused by demonic forces. Would it shock me if in fact all psychological and mental
issues were attributed to fallen angels? No, not in the slightest. Just remember how the unsaved, which I was for several years, can be
bombarded by Satan and his other fallen ones with negative thoughts,
bad memories, anxiety. We know he'll do anything to pull us away from
Lord Jesus and our Heavenly Father, God.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Some issues with the people from the videos.
Tim Challies did an article on Bill Wiese's book. I have high high regard for Tim.

I have no idea who Angelica Zambrano is. Miss Zambrano said Hell has a heart. She said people continue to do in hell what they did on earth and one person was a pastor and was preaching in hell. She said people who abort babies will go to hell. She said the preacher never repented of partiality. She said nothing about him repenting for salvation. This is works righteousness she preached. Not a true salvation. She called Jesus as Father. She said she couldn't look at his face, which was not the issue of Jesus, but of the Father. She said rock music, rap music and raggae music is a sin in church. She said we only get to heaven by serving God with all our heart and soul (which is impossible to do). A woman was tormenting by demons, which alone is a false theological position on the fact that hell was created for the devil and his angel to be tormented in. She said if you live and sin and die you will go to hell...again works righteousness.....that's about all i can take listening to her.

I didn't have time to review the others, but I'm 100% comfortable I will find nothing different.

Remember there are some people on here who believe in Lordship salvation, although I'm not one of them either,Mike. We can't get to Heaven by relying on ourselves. I know myself, that Almighty Father God is helping me with the awful sin problem of lust and inappropriate content. Going on five days now, free of it.:thumbsup: I know I can't do it myself. And I've been asking God to clothe me in spiritual armor from the Bible. Helmet of Salvation, breastplate of righteousness, sword of the spirit, shield of faith and the belt of truth.;)

I won't claim to agree with all four different stories, from four different people on their interpretations of hell. Nope, they are not all the same, like you're thinking. There are some minor differences in their stories.

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As Hupomone10 said way back in Reply #2, sometimes yes and sometimes no. Personally I can attest to the "no" part. I am a Christian with a mental illness. I don't believe Christians can be possessed by an evil spirit (after all, the Holy Spirit lives in me). So I conclude that all the doctors I've seen are right: my illness is the result of brain chemistry gone awry. This is reinforced by the fact that the pharmaceuticals I've been taking have reduced the symptoms of the illness. (The pharmaceuticals are designed to "fix" the brain chemistry.)

Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
As Hupomone10 said way back in Reply #2, sometimes yes and sometimes no. Personally I can attest to the "no" part. I am a Christian with a mental illness. I don't believe Christians can be possessed by an evil spirit (after all, the Holy Spirit lives in me). So I conclude that all the doctors I've seen are right: my illness is the result of brain chemistry gone awry. This is reinforced by the fact that the pharmaceuticals I've been taking have reduced the symptoms of the illness. (The pharmaceuticals are designed to "fix" the brain chemistry.)

I know as I've been there myself. And I still suffer from high anxiety and depression from time to time.

You're absolutely right, and I agree that if a person is a believer and is saved, we cannot be "possessed" by fallen angels aka demons.

When I feel something is negative coming on psychologically, whether it's anger, anxiety, depression, can we not attribute that to a satanic attack?

Upvote 0

mikedsjr

Master Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Fort Worth,Tx
✟17,192.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I won't claim to agree with all four different stories, from four different people on their interpretations of hell. Nope, they are not all the same, like you're thinking. There are some minor differences in their stories.
They aren't minor differences. Did you listen to the two i listened to and refered to.

I'm not implying demons can't impact Christians. We see Job was impacted greatly. We also see some people were impacted with issues in their lives for the very purpose of Jesus to show his glory to God, his Father.

When a person claims to see hell and heaven, and their accounts contradict Scripture, they are to be cast out of the church like false prophets and hand them over to Satan. They are a danger.
http://www.christianforums.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I feel something is negative coming on psychologically, whether it's anger, anxiety, depression, can we not attribute that to a satanic attack?
Maybe sometimes, but I don't think it's 100%. We can bring bad psychological stuff upon ourselves. Bad thinking, lack of prayer, lack of being in the Word, lack of Christian fellowship, bad habits, etc. They'll all contribute to negative symptoms. Remember that in the Millennium satan will be restrained, and yet people will still rebel against God. It's not always, "the devil made me do it."

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Maybe sometimes, but I don't think it's 100%. We can bring bad psychological stuff upon ourselves. Bad thinking, lack of prayer, lack of being in the Word, lack of Christian fellowship, bad habits, etc. They'll all contribute to negative symptoms. Remember that in the Millennium satan will be restrained, and yet people will still rebel against God. It's not always, "the devil made me do it."

Yes, good points made her, Dysert!:)

I find it easy at times to get distracted, and that's where my mind drifts.
Just turn on the TV, watch secular movies or music videos and you'll find yourself being tempted. They put attractive women on TV for ratings. And it isn't hard to be tempted when you're channel surfing. Or, of course men if you're a woman. To fall out of God's will isn't hard, and that's why I believe we must try to avoid what tempts us the most, by avoiding it as much as we're able to.

We live in a fallen world, where a lot of people today never grew up knowing the Gospel. I didn't up until I was in my late 30's. Satan had me in a trap for many years. And no, I know now I can't blame it all on Satan. He can tempt, and influence me to disobey God. Being indwelled by the Holy Spirit, and with God's help, I can choose not to sin, or yield to that temptation.

I know without faith where I was for the majority of my life. In a world of bitterness, anger, worry, fear, and at one point hate. Once gaining some Biblical knowledge, having faith and believing in Lord Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit and the Gospel, it has helped me so much, in terms of what is really behind the evil in this world.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Nord.
Ok the 23 min in hell video that guy has been there i am pretty sure, things he mentioned you would only know if you were there. I'll share some with you and everyone, because trust me you do not want to see for your self.

First thing you asked me what satan looked like, there was a leader there, who was arrogant but I am not sure if he was satan because he had black hair. I understood him to be him, but they lie there. I say thing because we i did see satan i went back in time to when he was an angel in Heaven. It was like when i was saved i went back and had always been with God and was never with out him, so I was before him with my Christians brothers and sisters and God's angels i assume. You here about how great satan was as an angel, but basically when I saw and interacted with him my response was this "that's it(meaning him all there is to him)" It was nothing like the stories. Hitler wanted a race of of blond hair blue eye people super race he called it, know why? Its because satan has blue eyes and blond hair. Hitler was an anti christ and his race was to be the image of satan. I do not say this lightly because I have blue eyes and blond hair, but God is truth, and just like judas name was not erased, but people were still give that name and it did not reflect on them, blond hair and blue eyes is not a bad thing. That is why I question if the one I saw in hell was satan.

This one claiming to be satan told the angel guides to remove the veil and see how tough i was then. I had what demons referred to as a curtain up. It blocked me from seeing hell for what it was, to my understanding to see it in a pure for i would never come back from that. I would have died. It would have literally scared me to death.. So I had a curtain which everything was filter through, over time more and more got lifted, but i did not see demons in there pure form, for the most part. I got to run so I write more later but first to point to some truths from 23 mins in hell.

Thing that struck me is when he spoke of breathing, the way he demonstrated was prefect. I was not aware I was breathing in hell. I thought I had stop breathing. I don't think I should speak more about that because God did something a lot of things well I can not say for my own protection. Also you are always hungry but can never eat, and if you do eat crap or rocks or ash it makes you hungrier and taste awful.No water and there is no water in the body.You are very thirst all the time so much you can not speak. The smell it is really really bad, demons smell even worse. Demons love to rip humans apart. to be clear demons hate all humans I watched them as they played games with satan worshipers. It always went the same way, demons acted like they gave these people special powers in hell and they were allowed to rip people apart, it was like they were building up darkness in these people, once they reached a point, they began doing things like removing there arm telling them they disobeyed. Then end result though it was slow was the person was completely ripped apart, they the person after time would reappear where there they first were in hell and they went through the process all over again. It was one of the worst punishments there were, trust me. I explain more in my next post got to run.

Upvote 0

Tina W

Dec 24, 2014
Arizona, USA
✟20,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

If medicine can help you then I think that proves that it's chemical and not something else.

It's true that people who are Christians can't be possessed because God lives inside of Christians so the devil can't get in there, but also Christians and people in general can be oppressed. People can be continuously attacked from the outside by evil spirits especially in their thought life. People can be plagued by a negative thought process and fall into depression, the kind that is not clinical depression. So the whole issue is not black and white or clear cut. Thank God I never had any issues with anxiety or depression or mental illness or anything like that, no one in my family had any of those issues. Because of that, it took me a loooong time to realize the cause of people's issues. I used to think people just made themselves that way because they would not think happy thoughts LOL!

Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tina W

Dec 24, 2014
Arizona, USA
✟20,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I know as I've been there myself. And I still suffer from high anxiety and depression from time to time.

You're absolutely right, and I agree that if a person is a believer and is saved, we cannot be "possessed" by fallen angels aka demons.

Sometimes it is an attack especially if you haven't had a history of depression and anxiety all your life to the point of needing to take meds for it, if a feeling does come on and it's temporary it could be an attack. When it's an attack it's temporary. :prayer: When it's all the time then it could be physical like a chemical imbalance.

Upvote 0

Tina W

Dec 24, 2014
Arizona, USA
✟20,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I hear a lot of people talking these days about having or being OCD or having ADD and all kinds of things like that, how come these issues are so new and were not around in past generations? In past generations people were too busy trying to survive and put food on the table to have OCD and things like that. What is causing this to happen so much these days more so than in the past? :scratch:

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I hear a lot of people talking these days about having or being OCD or having ADD and all kinds of things like that, how come these issues are so new and were not around in past generations? In past generations people were too busy trying to survive and put food on the table to have OCD and things like that. What is causing this to happen so much these days more so than in the past? :scratch:

I believe it's the western medical industry, that invents hundreds of new diagnoses a year in their yearly new diagnostics book. Have to remember too that there's a lot of money to be made in sick people. Sad, but true.
There are people in high positions that care about nothing more than wealth, power and status. Look no further than the drug companies.

Another thing is I believe that life is going too fast for humans to keep their sanity. I've been around a while, and seen a lot of changes. The pressure now for kids to succeed is at an all time high. Add technology into the mix and the world is moving at a very past pace. All that is causing more stress and anxiety in people.

Upvote 0

mikedsjr

Master Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Fort Worth,Tx
✟17,192.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
OCD and ADD are somewhat 1st World Problems. I do have a severe case of ADD. But it has as much to do with how fast the world is nowadays than anything else. My mind just can't keep up in a sense. In the past, life was not as competitive as it is today. I can't speak for OCD. ADD is like having a filing cabinet with paperwork just thrown into it. Recovering the information you need requires more work to keep it organized in your head. Consistent activity makes it easier. And that is more difficult in 2015 than in 1915.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Nord second part.

So there was a curtain up. the demons at first just looked like evil people, the deep I went the more they started to lose human forum. My understanding there is two hells. One that is now that fallen angels run, the Jews say God even has some of his angels serving in hell. The hell now is the place given to fallen angels and meant for them, the second hell rev 20, KJV speaks of the lake of fire it says death and hades was thrown into the lake.

So whats the difference, the hell now demons are aloud to torment people, the lake of fire all even demons are tormented by fire i suspect. Demons play games with souls, many are not aware they are dead until the curtain is lifted and they see they are in hell. There are rooms in hell where demons rip apart people. its there favorite thing. They are like addicted to it, but every time they do it they grow darker and darker inside. It is like the are in a consent state of being pushed further and further from God but by there own doing. In other words they do it them selves. They very much need to be protected from them selves, they can not stop making it worse and worse for them in hell, and that i found was true with almost all souls their. I think Jesus was there, after He died on the cross it is said He went to hell to preach. The bible says to those in the flood, but my understanding was it was also for other people like gathering souls who took the wrong road. This is not a second chance, you go to hell your not getting out in most cases. it was rare but souls did get freed by Him. I don't know if these were those in the flood or not, but it was rare. Like a handful out of many millions. Demons could never be brought back. demons move very very fast, faster than you can see. it is so fast it is like they appear out of thin air, most time they go slow ripping people apart they enjoy it, but when a soul would struggle they got very strong and very fast real fast. I hear people rip apart in a second. But after some time passes you repeat your punishment all over, but you have no memory of going through it the first time. to my understanding you never get use to it because you can not see past or remember back to what you went through or are going threw. you are in each moment of terror. There is also a mental game going on so you are tormented mentally as well, given false hope of getting out only to crush it. to my understanding there goal is to make you as dark as them. make no mistake the are in hell in the darkness and the darker it gets the worse it is. At first you remember your life here, they go through each memory until it cause you pain so even to think on this life here is vary painful. Then the final stage is you think this life was a dream and hell was all you ever new. i went through this torment. I never new emotions could cause physical pain until i went through that.

There are different size demons, to my understanding the small ones are not as evil or powerful and became small by disobeying, they suffered some torment.

The bottomless pit different place. This place terrifies demons. It is really bad. like falling a sleep but falling forever and the darkness grows so deep and dark until your flesh falls off in layers from the darkness, when all flesh is gone your body is made new and you keep falling. might not sound that bad but I watched it after this I will find videos that satan has put out to show what i saw, they are true places but people think they are making art. not sure if i can find the video of the bottomless pit again or not. Don't watch the hell raiser movies they are real demons like that in hell, and they do just that in fact there true name was give in the last and final hell raiser i watched and Jesus said their very name is an offense. Jesus came to me that night as these demons came for me. i awoke to them trying to rip me apart my wife saw them to and screamed, but I was at peace because Jesus was with me and cast them out by Jesus. it is my hope that my account will satisfy you and you will not seek any thing further on the matter. The body has no water in it in hell, there is a dryness i have never known before, something i did not think possible.

The demons love to play games they wanted me to lead them, God took me a side and showed me if i accepted what they would do to me, basically lead me further a way from God until they could do what they wanted and that is how it works in this world to. I did not know it then but God would have came and got me, but later God let me know had I gone down that road i would have been really messed up for a long time. i would basically have to forget everyone and everything i every new except God. Lets be clear God was not going to let that happen, He was not willing for me to go through that. Its not a game, Its war, what happens in war? watch some war movies if you don't know.

satan, my understand of what is going to happen to him. ever here that song one by Metallica? It speaks of a solider getting his arms legs blown off with his sight hearing and tongue taken away, locked in his body in unbearable pain unable to cry out or even speak a word to look at the body you would not think there was any pain, but there is more than all in hell. To my understanding if you see him in this room in this state you will be so scared you will fall into his body, which is the second part, those closest to satan get locked in his body with him and satan passes on his pain to them and then more is piled on and it goes on like this, because he is not allowed out of pain and he never gets out. I think satan knows this is meant for him because he wrote the song one and gave it to Metallica. he is at the very bottom. so that is some of my understanding, can I say i am right no, it just what i went through and how i processed it. But I did go through it for a reason.

ok let me find the videos for you of what I saw or some of it. If people want to pray that would be a good thing about now, but God said we fear that place because we fear punishment, be afraid of God not hell. surrender to God all of your self repent and trust God will save you, pray for God to give you faith and trust in him and take away all fear but fear of Him what he wants you to have. and pray for me.

part 3 visual coming up.

Lets end this second on a good note. before all this i was taken back in time to Jesus on the cross. I heard Mary weeping, I heard people mocking Him on the cross, I heard the people gambling for His clothes and I was there when He died and the earth shook. I heard Him cry out to God It is done. I think I heard him say into your hands i commit my Spirit, but can't be sure. I was also there when He arose and God asked Him if He had preached to those in hell. At the cross i was crying with Mary and the others, I was blown away how mean they were to Him while He died on the Cross. It was like it was not enough to kill Him. They hated Him, pure hate, but when God shook the earth they cried out in terror, suddenly they were not so tough.

k let me see what I can find.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
ok so here is the first stage when they take human form. in the videos when the people change into demons that is what they always looked like at first. I guess that was as close as they can get to human. shows more at the end video, have to watch all the way through. Might not seem bad to watch it's another thing to have them feet from you.

all and the faces are pretty close to what many look like i saw some of those same faces. Note This video came out after I had gone through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdhqVtpR2ts

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because of that, it took me a loooong time to realize the cause of people's issues. I used to think people just made themselves that way because they would not think happy thoughts LOL!
I've had clinical depression (i.e., I have to take meds) for 18 years. A friend with good intentions gave me a little booklet: "The Blue Days Book", which was filled with nice pictures and uplifting messages. Suffice to say that doesn't do it when it comes to clinical depression. Believe me, people would never *choose* this illness, as it wrecks your life and the lives of everyone around you. Even in this day and age, there is widespread ignorance surrounding mental illness.

Upvote 0

single eye

Jun 12, 2014
✟16,169.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Studies have shown that places in the world where the soil has been depleted of zinc and selenium are more prone to disease and deaths from those diseases. One scandinavian country has taken the most sensible approach and passed a law requireing that these minerals be added to the soil. Toxins and deficiencies can cause serious health issues both physical and mental. Modified fasts can eliminate toxins but only temporarliy because they usually lead to deficiencies. Few people get enough Iodine or vitamin D in their diet. Finding good sources of these nutrients is not as easy as you might have been led to believe.

Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
ok so here is the first stage when they take human form. in the videos when the people change into demons that is what they always looked like at first. I guess that was as close as they can get to human. shows more at the end video, have to watch all the way through. Might not seem bad to watch it's another thing to have them feet from you.

all and the faces are pretty close to what many look like i saw some of those same faces. Note This video came out after I had gone through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdhqVtpR2ts

Fascinating, but also very scary and horrifying story, BL! If most people who are unbelievers knew what they are in for, if they don't turn to Lord Jesus as their own personal Lord and Savior!

I've seen all the hellraiser films, as I was once a big horror film buff. I didn't take them all that seriously. I thought the demons portrayed were just fictional and imagined characters, made up by the writers.

You're saying the demons look very closely to what the crowd ends up looking like near the end of the video. Pretty freaky! So they are not all
big, red with goat horns like some have depicted or portrayed them in movies, TV shows and comic books.

Thanks for your story!:) Truly frightening and horrific!

Upvote 0