Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can you find out the actual spelling? I'd like to see what those are - not familiar. I tried to google and it just suggested "fatheads".

Lebanese meat pies. They are triangular shaped, about the size of a hockey puck. You put meat, onions and spices in them. If you are Mrs. G, you add bbq sauce and mozarella to them too!

Upvote 0

Julina

Veteran
Apr 14, 2008
New Joisey
Visit site
✟18,285.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
honestly when i saw the title of this thread all i could think of was Sweeny Todd
Has anyone ever tried Fatiads (sp?) (meat pies) with barbecue sauce and mozarella cheese in them?

My wife makes them with bbq sauce in them and today she is trying adding a bit of cheese to them. They should be quite tastey!
that does sound quite tasty!
Can you find out the actual spelling? I'd like to see what those are - not familiar. I tried to google and it just suggested "fatheads".
lol

fun fact: last year i learned that traditional meat pies do not have vegetables in them!

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Fatayer?
Fatayer (Lebanese Meat Pie) - Roanoke.com

I was getting more results for Sfeeha. If you search for any old kind of Arab Meat pie, you can get some good recipes.

Fatayer is the name for it, but she does not put all those spices in them like that recipe uses. Like I said, they are quite tastey with bbq sauce and mozarella cheese in them!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MMMMmmmm We make something similar with ground meat, onions, garlic, parsley, mint and sauteed mushrooms.

Now that sounds yummy! I might have to have Mrs. G put sauteed mushrooms in the next batch.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.