Meanwhile, Islamist Terrorism

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
The white supremacists in the white house kill plenty more than that every year through their wars.

Really? Is that the best you can do? Barack Obama, killed a lot of people too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Really? Is that the best you can do? Barack Obama, killed a lot of people too.
How many millions of babies have been killed through abortion? It would be hard for anyone to match that. 56 million babies in 2018 alone, according to Snopes.com...

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
How many millions of babies have been killed through abortion? It would be hard for anyone to match that. 56 million babies in 2018 alone, according to Snopes.com...

off topic

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
How many of the terrorists, mass shooters in the United States in the past year have been a part of Islamic terrorism?

Right wing white nationalists have been a heck of a lot more damaging to us.

• Agree
Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
off topic
Just building off what Michael Collum said. There is the argument that abortion has it's roots in white supremacy, but we'll save that for a different thread.

Back to the topic.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
How many of the terrorists, mass shooters in the United States in the past year have been a part of Islamic terrorism?

Right wing white nationalists have been a heck of a lot more damaging to us.

What made you think this is only about terrorism in the United States? The article is about global Islamist terrorism.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
What made you think this is only about terrorism in the United States? The article is about global Islamist terrorism.

I didn't think it was only about terrorism in the United States but since you & I both live in the United States I discussed the fact that domestic terrorism has been the greater issue to our country in recent times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
I didn't think it was only about terrorism in the United States but since you & I both live in the United States I discussed the fact that domestic terrorism has been the greater issue to our country in recent times.

off topic.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
off topic.

Is the United States........not a part of the globe? Discussing how domestic terrorism has victimized the United States more than Islamic terrorism in recent time is on topic.

• Agree
Reactions: MariaJLM
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
9/11 over 3000 Americans killed

9/11/ 2001

That was the better part of 2 decades ago. Is the country that most of those terrorists were from a part of Donald's Muslim ban?

Again, in recent years domestic terrorism has been much more deadly in the United States than Islamic terrorism, more of a threat to us. A mass terrorism attack against politicians & journalists was recently foiled. The terrorist is a white nationalist Trump supporter who was in the Coast Guard. The terrorist who sent out bombs last fall wasn't a part of ISIS, he was a white Trump supporter. Most of the shooters at schools, houses of worship, music festivals - are American citizens.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
i have a feeling that the only reason this thread appears at this time is that the poster feels that people might start to sympathize with the dead new zealanders who happened to be muslims and has posted this to dehumanize and belittle their deaths.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
9/11/ 2001

That was the better part of 2 decades ago. Is the country that most of those terrorists were from a part of Donald's Muslim ban?

Again, in recent years domestic terrorism has been much more deadly in the United States than Islamic terrorism, more of a threat to us. A mass terrorism attack against politicians & journalists was recently foiled. The terrorist is a white nationalist Trump supporter who was in the Coast Guard. The terrorist who sent out bombs last fall wasn't a part of ISIS, he was a white Trump supporter. Most of the shooters at schools, houses of worship, music festivals - are American citizens.

So, we only get to count the attacks the YOU want to count?

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
off topic
You stated "White supremacists have a lot of catching up to do to match that record."

My post was disagreeing with your assertion. Therefore, on topic.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MariaJLM
Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
This is so ridiculous. Why would anyone be in a sick race to 'catch up' to a bunch of Satan-led, wicked barbarians? And what happens when/if the white supremacists -- themselves equally Satan-led, wicked barbarians -- do 'catch up'? Yaaay! A whole lot more people will be dead for stupid, insane reasons! Now we can be right on the internet! Lord knows that helps put destroyed bodies back together!

I swear, the two poles of every dang conversation that goes on online completely deserve each other. Can you guys just wrestle or slap-fight or tic tac toe it out and be done with it, or whatever it would take to defuse all this Balkanizing nonsense without more acts of murder and terrorism?

Though I know this is not a good motivation, more and more I am regretting that I ever left the monastery of St. Shenouda and came back to regular society. :( (Just by chance, I happened to be there -- without internet -- over the time when the Ferguson events happened, so I came back to a society that was actively going crazy and I didn't understand why. Lord have mercy.)

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
9/11/ 2001

60 Terrorist Plots Since 9/11: Continued Lessons in Domestic Counterterrorism

Upvote 0

MariaJLM

Crazy Cat Lady
Aug 1, 2018
Calgary
✟50,815.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
CA-Others
i have a feeling that the only reason this thread appears at this time is that the poster feels that people might start to sympathize with the dead new zealanders who happened to be muslims and has posted this to dehumanize and belittle their deaths.

Back in 2017 we had a mosque shooting here in Canada, and done by a white guy no less. A Muslim friend of mine was so afraid that she started crying.

Upvote 0