Visit site
✟592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which certainly proves Paul was not a sexologist.

One, the idea there's a unitary "LGBT Agenda" is just plain paranoiac, and two, even if it could be proven such exists, a business enterprise would be hard-pressed to support it; and three, all capitalism is an antithesis to a religion of love but to call even the suits of a multinational like Mickey D's "enemies of God" for acknowledging the humanity of oppressed people in some slight way, is both hyperbolic and reprehensible.
So now those who practice sin are oppressed peoples? I'm guessing they are really not going to like the judgment of God. That is why I am serious when I call homosexuals to repent of their homosexuality and let Jesus be their Savior and Lord, at which point they will know that every thought has to be held captive to Christ.

Dare I ask, Lynn, what do you think of the ex-gay movement?

And, please try to help me understand how Ocean Grove, NJ suddenly gets six applications for same sex unions within a few weeks when it has been known for 100 years to be a place of evangelical worship. You can pretend that your people are not targeting those who oppose them but it just does not ring true. You can't stand it when someone decides to believe the Bible when it says homosexuality is sin. I am aware of the hatred and harassment being levelled against the ex-gay movement. It's going to stop. Whether the ending is happy or sad you people are not going to be allowed to stalk people with impunity in this democracy. And if democracy fails us I'm sure the events in the Book of Revelation will handle the rest.

Sexology? The term is Left-field. Clearly Paul was not a phycisist, is he therefore not qualified to talk about God's creation? It was his belief that homosexuality was a sin (Romans 1) that could be repented of (1 Cor 6) and if you are telling gays and lesbians other than that you are not a friend of Christ (2 John), or of the souls tormented by that sin. The Lord rebuke you (Jude.)

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
The corna does not represent Satan, as it actually predates Christianity. It actually means a variety of things depending on the culture. It originally referred to someone whose wife was adulterous. In Turkey its actually a nationalist symbol symbolizing a wolf. It wasn't connected to Satanism until Anton LeVay decided too. LeVay Satanism isn't Theistic Satanism BTW

Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World?

Big business ,banks , and governments??

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Illuminati/does_satanic_cult_rule_the_world.htm

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Heavy Metal followers.
hornedhand.jpg
Horned God Represents the horned god of witchcraft. Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand.
satanicsalute2.jpg
Horned Hand The sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.
witchsign.jpg
Witch Sign or Moon Sign Used to salute the rising moon. Also used by surfers and football teams. This is the sign that the furor should be using to indicate the "Hook Um" horns, Not the 2 above

swastica.jpg
Swastika or Sun Wheel An ancient religious symbol used long before Hitler came to power. It was used in Buddhist inscriptions, Celtic monuments and Greek coins. In sun god worship, it is supposed to represent the sun's course in the heavens.

Google Map of Swastika-Shaped Building

143053448_01c0320dcd.jpg

Taken in Coronado, California (See more photos or videos here)
32°40' 34" N, 117°9' 28" W32.676136-117.157767

This Google map satellite pic of a swastika-shaped building on a US Navy base in Coronado, California, has been making its rounds on the internet.

According to some sources, the building is part of the training facilities for Navy Seals, and is perhaps their barracks. It's nicknamed "The Seals Lair".

Apparently, the building was constructed with no intention of promoting the swastika symbol, so it was completely unintentional. Yea Right

Upvote 0

Maverick3000

Radical Dreamer
Apr 14, 2008
Wonju, Korea
✟8,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I think this is what the church of Satan sayas too.

Do you even know what the Church of Satan even is? Most of the people in it are Athiests. They only call themselves the Church of Satan because they knew it would offend some people. You should actually do some real research once in a while.

Reactions: Texas Lynn
Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Disgusting! I, unlike some other people, trust the American Family Association and I believe this. I will not be buying from McDonalds until they cease their support of the homosexual agenda.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So now those who practice sin are oppressed peoples?

Everyone "practices sin" including you.

People are who are oppressed are not obligated to justify themselves to those who mistreat them.

I'm guessing they are really not going to like the judgment of God.

You yourself have no knowledge of what that will be. Perhaps you will not like your fate as well.

That is why I am serious when I call homosexuals to repent of their homosexuality

All need to repent of sins, including you. However, homosexuality is not a sin in any form. Promiscuity is in general for persons of all sexual orientations. So is arrogance and cruelty.

Dare I ask, Lynn, what do you think of the ex-gay movement?

That is certainly entirely up to you. As a licensed therapist I would be guilty of malpractice if I referred a client to such a program and I would lose my license and this would be entirely justified. Being that I strive to be an ethical practitioner that will not be occurring.

And, please try to help me understand how Ocean Grove, NJ suddenly gets six applications for same sex unions within a few weeks when it has been known for 100 years to be a place of evangelical worship.

We're still relatively new to the Northeast so I couldn't say. Philadelphia, Mississippi was the bastion of racism but civil rights workers targeted it in the 1960s. Certainly those fighting the prejudices of today are certainly justified in targeting hotbeds of bigotry wherever they may be.

You can pretend that your people are not targeting those who oppose them but it just does not ring true.

I pretend nothing of the sort. When evil is occurring those fighting it are obligated to take the battle to the belly of the beast.

You can't stand it when someone decides to believe the Bible when it says homosexuality is sin.

It is a most unfortunate occurrance when people engage in selective fundamentalism of this sort to justify their hatreds.

I am aware of the hatred and harassment being levelled against the ex-gay movement. It's going to stop.

This unfortunate movement is harming many but adults who choose to participate in such have a right to. In the instance however where recently in Tennessee parents of an underage youth sent him to one of these fraudulent programs he was removed due to pressure of people who were appropriately concerned about his welfare.

Whether the ending is happy or sad you people are not going to be allowed to stalk people with impunity in this democracy.

The United States of America is a constitutional republic, not a democracy. I agree, stalking is a crime. The next administration will surely appoint a task force to address this criminal activity where it is occurring and medical practitioners and staff are harassed by extremist groups. Those umbrella organizations involved in coordinating this need to be prosecuted under the RICO statutes.

And if democracy fails us I'm sure the events in the Book of Revelation will handle the rest.

Revelation was a metaphor for the Roman Empire.

Sexology? The term is Left-field.

All new knowledge is until it becomes old knowledge.

Clearly Paul was not a phycisist, is he therefore not qualified to talk about God's creation?

Was he a source of the authoritarian opposition to Gallileo? If so, perhaps not.

It was his belief that homosexuality was a sin (Romans 1) that could be repented of (1 Cor 6)

Actually he gave little thought to the matter in comparison to how his supposed words are misused to attack LGBTs. He certainly had no concept of what sexual orientation was and was certainly troubled in this area himself.

and if you are telling gays and lesbians other than that you are not a friend of Christ (2 John), or of the souls tormented by that sin. The Lord rebuke you (Jude.)

You possess no authority over myself or any other. Your unfortunate cruel pronouncement in this matter is reprehensible on your part. Shame. You will answer to the Lord yourself for your cruel actions. Your smug self-righteousness will not be of help to you in that matter.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Do you even know what the Church of Satan even is? Most of the people in it are Athiests. They only call themselves the Church of Satan because they knew it would offend some people. You should actually do some real research once in a while.

Yes " do as thou wilt be the whole of the law" according to the satanic Bible.

So the Bible being bigoted against homosexuality is the opposite of what the Church of Satan would do.

Originally Posted by Texas Lynn
The McDonald's corporation has only shown what so many other corporations know also: bigotry is bad for business.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So the Bible being bigoted against homosexuality is the opposite of what the Church of Satan would do.

The premise is wrong as is the conclusion. The Bible offers nothing regarding homosexuality but minor clauses unrelated to LGBT culture of today, primarily referring to something entirely different. Satanism is at best a mock rite as a parlor game and as such offers no avenue for pursuit of justice. Being the bastion of rugged individualism it is supportive of individual bigotries for the sake of egotism, its raison d'etre.

Upvote 0

Candide

May 26, 2007
Reno
✟8,358.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
...anybody?

What is this "homosexual agenda" that McDonald's is perpetuating?

And Carey, for every OT verse you post saying homosexuality is teh evil, there's a verse telling us to stone adulterers and things like that. Why don't you listen to those as well?

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
...anybody?

And Carey, for every OT verse you post saying homosexuality is teh evil, there's a verse telling us to stone adulterers and things like that. Why don't you listen to those as well?

These are new testament verse. and the reason we don't have to do the stoning is because God is going to
kill them in the second death.

Romans 1 : 26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

1 Corinthians 6 : 9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

REvelations 20 : They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them,

12And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books

The lake of fire is the second death. 15If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelations 21 : 8But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That is a LIE!!!!!:eek:

I stand by what I've said as truth. If you are unable to refute it you might as well give up. Weak efforts like this count for naught.

The Bible is very clear on what Homosexuality is

This unsupported assertion presents an impossibility. The term itself, "homosexuality", did not exist until the 19th Century. Harking back to obscure passages by hatemongers that kinda sorta sound like it prove nothing.

and that it will be punishable by the second death after the Judgement.

Were that true, to share that fate would be the goal of every honorable person.

The only hope for a homosexual to get to heaven is for them to repent and turn from that horrible , detestable , wicked lifestyle.

To love another, even if it incurs your hatred, is a good thing. To express such base hatred as you have is reprehensible. If your assertion were in the least bit true your "heaven" would be a worthless slum composed of the worst of humanity and their evil god anbeing unworthy of anything but contempt. Such a being does not exist except in the twisted minds of the hatemongers.

Leviticus 18 : 22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

Leviticus 20 : 13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

JUdges 19 : 22 While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him."
23 The owner of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends, don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this disgraceful thing.

Romans 1 : 26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

1 Corinthians 6 : 9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

The litany of the Texts of Terror prove nothing except the desperation of those promoting hatred against their brothers and sister with differing capacities to love. All passages are taken out of context and merely indicate the primitive character of the cultures from which they sprang. That any heterosexually oriented person would bother to recall these passages merely illustrates the degree to which hubris can rise.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
...anybody?

Will try to get agenda to you ASAP.

It is always more fun for the self-righteous to look out the window than to look in the mirror.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
These are new testament verse. and the reason we don't have to do the stoning is because God is going to
kill them in the second death.

Were such true, such should be the desire of every person of character for himself or herself rather than to serve an evil being of that sort.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Were such true, such should be the desire of every person of character for himself or herself rather than to serve an evil being of that sort.

<staff edit>

Leviticus 18 : 22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

Leviticus 20 : 13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

JUdges 19 : 22 While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him."
23 The owner of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends, don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this disgraceful thing.

Reactions: Ave Maria
Upvote 0

Cedrus

Apr 21, 2008
✟15,135.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Agenda, agenda, agenda. Everybody has an agenda. There's the Christian agenda, the homosexual agenda, the atheist agenda, etc. etc. People are interested in different things -- the advancement of science, human rights, living what they feel to be a righteous life, etc.

As long as one's agenda doesn't impinge on the welfare, happines, or livelihood of others, I think it's fair to allow people to pursue whatever spoken or unspoken agendas they may have.

Reactions: Texas Lynn
Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Will try to get agenda to you ASAP.

I always deliver:

6:00 am Gym
8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)
9:00 am Hair appointment
10:00 am Shopping
12:00 PM Brunch

2:00 PM
1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local
Governments as well as all other national governments,
2) Recruit all straight youngsters to our debauched lifestyle,
3) Destroy all healthy heterosexual marriages,
4) Replace all school counselors in grades K-12 with agents of Colombian
and Jamaican drug cartels,
5) Establish planetary chain of "homo breeding gulags" where over-medicated
imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby
factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly
pederastic gay leadership,
6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and
7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the
exclusive use of child inappropriate contentographers.

2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from
stress of world conquest
4:00 PM Cocktails
6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, with Chardonnay)
8:00 PM Theater
11:00 PM Bed (du jour)?

Reactions: Dal M.
Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You can call God evil all you want.

God (the real God) is not evil. However, some who claim to follow him want him to be.

But your lies when you say the Bible is not clear on homsexuality is obviously evil to anyone with common sense .

The absolute truth which you cannot refute with parroting the obscure passages used to justify horrendous attacks on LGBTs is that it does not speak of loving same gender physical relationships at all.

Your left field posts indicates common sense and you are strangers to one another.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.