Visit site
✟49,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Had Mcdonalds for dinner and my favourite McOz meals No longer on the menu! :sigh: I had Chicken Bacon Deluxe Meal, it was nice, but not as nice as the McOz meal.
Berwick Mcdonalds Vic

1.Alot of the rolls have gone, except for Tandori Chicken & Turkey and Cranberry
2.The Wraps have gone
3. The Berry yoghurt look like there fazing them out, Not listed on the menu bar, but still in the fridge at the front

What other options have disappeared and which mcdonalds did you go to?

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't often eat the Mcdonalds meals simply because to feed the whole family costs an arm and a leg. If we are doing take away we tend to have pizza, it seems to go further, and the local pizza place sometimes does the large pizza for $6.00 (we only need 2, whereas we are looking at $30.00 or so at McDonalds. Even KFC is cheaper if you get the bucket deals)

However my favourite meal at McDonalds is the chicken burger (do they still do those, please tell me those aren't gone) and I like the caramel sundaes.

If we do go to Maccas, it's usually a treat and we buy the kids an icecream (lol, I love the fact that they are only 30c and the kids think they are great)

Upvote 0

tigercub

unbelievably fluffy
Site Supporter
May 8, 2006
Brisbane
Visit site
✟27,814.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
the whole point of going to maccas is to get a burger with a slice of cheese that looks like acrylic

Looks like acrylic, tastes like acrylic....:sick:

Why do people insist on eating this pseudo-food, when there are things out there that taste so much better :confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

oneofthem

Oct 16, 2006
Australia
✟8,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About 6 months ago, i noticed they stopped putting flakes in the cones and sundaes.

Here in Sydney, they no longer have the tandoori or turkey & cranberry rolls. I liked those, as they were the less unhealthier options.

I thought their yoghurt was horrid and way sickly sweet.

I don't know why they're getting rid of it all, i thought it was good for them to improve their reputation, and i thought the healthy stuff sold okay.

Hey, do they do McFlurrys anymore?

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Had Mcdonalds for dinner and my favourite McOz meals No longer on the menu! :sigh: I had Chicken Bacon Deluxe Meal, it was nice, but not as nice as the McOz meal.
Berwick Mcdonalds Vic

1.Alot of the rolls have gone, except for Tandori Chicken & Turkey and Cranberry
2.The Wraps have gone
3. The Berry yoghurt look like there fazing them out, Not listed on the menu bar, but still in the fridge at the front

What other options have disappeared and which mcdonalds did you go to?
sorry a bit of curiosity here. I have found that often items that are not listed on the menu are still actually available if you ask. Sometimes this is simply due to limited space on the menu board. they like to have a caertain amount of space these days to advertise new or limited time products. Next time I go to work I'll look at the nearby maccas to see if the McOZ is still there. Of course keep your eyes out atm cause leading up to the olympics they are having burgers of the world for a limited time. Last I saw it was the European burger but there will be an aussie burger so you may want to grab that when it comes out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tigercub

unbelievably fluffy
Site Supporter
May 8, 2006
Brisbane
Visit site
✟27,814.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hey, do they do McFlurrys anymore?

Yes but with limited mix-ins. They used to have yummy things like Nerds and Milo...now I think they only have Oreos and Crunchie bits...well some stores do.

For yummy ice-cream go to New Zealand Natural. I tried their ice-cream for the first time last weekend (had previously only had their shakes/smoothies) and they do use a lot of natural ingredients (hey - sugar is natural! :p) I recommend the Macadamia :yum: :D

Upvote 0

oneofthem

Oct 16, 2006
Australia
✟8,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes but with limited mix-ins. They used to have yummy things like Nerds and Milo...now I think they only have Oreos and Crunchie bits...well some stores do.

For yummy ice-cream go to New Zealand Natural. I tried their ice-cream for the first time last weekend (had previously only had their shakes/smoothies) and they do use a lot of natural ingredients (hey - sugar is natural! :p) I recommend the Macadamia :yum: :D

Mmmm :p

Yes, i do like the NZ icecream places. I love getting whipped cream and hot chocolate fudge on top of a double scoop cone :p

Copenhagen and Cold Rock are also yum.

Upvote 0

tigercub

unbelievably fluffy
Site Supporter
May 8, 2006
Brisbane
Visit site
✟27,814.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Mmmm :p

Yes, i do like the NZ icecream places. I love getting whipped cream and hot chocolate fudge on top of a double scoop cone :p

Copenhagen and Cold Rock are also yum.

Cold Rock is good for mix-ins, but the ice-cream at Copenhagen and New Zealand Natural is better quality IMO.

Upvote 0