the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They can certainly point to his guilt, as well as his innocence.

Pure speculation on your part.

Wrong.

But "pointing" to his evidence isn't enough -- McCarthy stated he wants evidence that clears Joe Biden. If Joe Biden were to turn over his bank records of all his accounts, then McCarthy would claim that there is likely another "hidden" account that he didn't turn over or that Biden has a secret place where he stores all the cash payments from the bribes. Seriously, it is about like me asking you to prove that you've never taken a bribe -- how would you ever prove that, how could you?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If Joe Biden were to turn over his bank records of all his accounts, then McCarthy would claim that there is likely another "hidden" account that he didn't turn over or that Biden has a secret place where he stores all the cash payments from the bribes.
Pure speculation.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pure speculation.
Odd how you cut out the second part of the post, almost as if you are attempting to gaslight people. McCarthy "demands" that Biden prove that he didn't accept bribes or face impeachment ,so again, tell me how you'd prove that you have never accepted a bribe?

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I'm reminded of Obama not releasing his birth certificate on demand.
I'm reminded of Trump not releasing his tax records to the American people as all other modern US presidents have done.

• Winner
Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Except he did!
Yes, but he waited until he was able to maximize the embarrassment for people accusing him of something for not doing so immediately.

I'd worry about giving away the plan, but the people involved on the other side don't seem to be particularly good at what they do so it probably doesn't matter.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but he waited until he was able to maximize the embarrassment for people accusing him of something for not doing so immediately.

I'd worry about giving away the plan, but the people involved on the other side don't seem to be particularly good at what they do so it probably doesn't matter.

Only if you are talking about his "long form" certificate -- which was an option Hawaii didn't even offer anymore. Obama released an official copy of his birth certificate before the 2008 election. But the 'naysayers' kept hounding him, claiming the short form wasn't evidence (despite the State of Hawaii clearly stating it was) and eventually, the State of Hawaii agreed to make an exception and prepared the "long form" birth certificate for Pres. Obama, precisely in an attempt to end the fake controversy. Of course, that merely started the "but the PDF copy shows 'layers,' so must be fake."

I'm tempted to rant about how both sides do this, at least a sizeable minority (Obama birth certificate; Russia, Russia, Russia, etc.) but Biden needing to "prove" he's innocent (an impossibility) takes this to a new level.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I mean Trump was impeached off of hearsay evidence because of a phone call. I'd say taking bribes from a foreign nation warrants impeachment. Seems worthy of such a thing no?

The phone call was not hearsay.
And there is no evidence of VP Biden taking bribes from a foreign nation.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can a Grand Jury call a President to give testimony without him being impeached? Even more, how does a court subpoena the documents without impeachment?

No. A Grand Jury has no role in the impeachment process.
A Congressional committee can subpoena documents.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Odd how you cut out the second part of the post, almost as if you are attempting to gaslight people. McCarthy "demands" that Biden prove that he didn't accept bribes or face impeachment ,so again, tell me how you'd prove that you have never accepted a bribe?
Funny that you find it odd. I've been wondering for years how one proves to the IRS that he didn't make money.

Do you wonder why Hunter had so many shell companies, like racketeers do, and why Joe was on the phone at over 20 of his business meetings?

How does one go about hiding millions of dollars?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm reminded of Obama not releasing his birth certificate on demand.

I'm reminded of Trump not releasing his tax records to the American people as all other modern US presidents have done.

Only if you are talking about his "long form" certificate -- which was an option Hawaii didn't even offer anymore. Obama released an official copy of his birth certificate before the 2008 election. But the 'naysayers' kept hounding him, claiming the short form wasn't evidence (despite the State of Hawaii clearly stating it was) and eventually, the State of Hawaii agreed to make an exception and prepared the "long form" birth certificate for Pres. Obama, precisely in an attempt to end the fake controversy. Of course, that merely started the "but the PDF copy shows 'layers,' so must be fake."

I'm tempted to rant about how both sides do this, at least a sizeable minority (Obama birth certificate; Russia, Russia, Russia, etc.) but Biden needing to "prove" he's innocent (an impossibility) takes this to a new level.

You'd think that we could get past page 2 before you all dragged the thread off topic; but I can understand why you might want to change the subject.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you wonder why Hunter had so many shell companies, like racketeers do, and why Joe was on the phone at over 20 of his business meetings?
Mr. Archer explained all that didn't he? How Joe never talked about Hunter's business on any of those calls. Remember? I think you even started a thread on it.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0