eatenbylocusts

Senior Veteran
Oct 13, 2005
✟14,434.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Request prayer when you folks get the time that the deal i got on purchasing a trailer a mile from work (I need to move out where I am currently at in 2 weeks) will go thru ok with no problems.

also, had a rough time a couple weeks ago and am in real need of His strength and grace to continue to "recover" from a fall.
I just prayed for you.... praying you accept forgiveness and move forward. It is a comfort to me to know He can use all our mistakes and use it for good.

UPDATE: She texted me this morning to say that his body was found. Please pray for her and pray for his family.
:prayer:

My sister has started to text me comments about thinking of divorce. Please pray for her. Her comments are really making me morose too, because she's using some of the same arguments as my wife did, and I've really feeling a lot of guilt over my mistakes, and really don't know how to talk to her, so please pray for me too.
Praying for your sister and for you.

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Am requesting prayer for me and the trailer deal.

she is trying to back out (sais she dont want to move) and will "try to come up with my deposit" when I show up this Thurseday with the remaining balance.

I got a receipt and witnesses to take her to court if nessesary but right now, am more concernedabout my deposit.

please pray that this Thurseday I either get the keys and punk slip to the trailer OR I get the FULL deposit back.

whats been a hard time just turned worse. I am totally homeless this coming Saturday and the money I could have used to get something else is now gone.

anyhooos, tryin to retain the faith.

thank you.

Upvote 0

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Am requesting prayer for me and the trailer deal.

she is trying to back out (sais she dont want to move) and will "try to come up with my deposit" when I show up this Thurseday with the remaining balance.

I got a receipt and witnesses to take her to court if nessesary but right now, am more concernedabout my deposit.

please pray that this Thurseday I either get the keys and punk slip to the trailer OR I get the FULL deposit back.

whats been a hard time just turned worse. I am totally homeless this coming Saturday and the money I could have used to get something else is now gone.

anyhooos, tryin to retain the faith.

thank you.

Father, I ask that you provide for our brother here a place to live. He needs it by this Thursday. Lord. I know that all things are possible eith you. Please provide his according to your riches in glory. In Jesus precious name, amen.
Hang on to your faith Norm!!:hug:

Upvote 0
J

Jenster

Thank you, D. :hug: I haven't had such a pressure-packed day in years. All these situations -- some of them employee conflicts that needed delicate handling -- just kept coming at me. When I finished dealing with one, another one popped up and needed "immediate" attention. By the time I posted my prayer request, I felt like I had the weight of the entire company on my shoulders. It was so frustrating!!!!! :mad:

Still trying to relax from all that.

By the way....I also have an update...

... could use prayer for a get-together with a friend coming up. We had some friction in the past when she got jealous because my life was going well, and she tried to tear me down. I've forgiven her, but still wary about hanging out with her.

We've gotten together a few times since then, and I have to praise God and say that we've enjoyed each other's company and she is trying to be a better friend. Amazing how the Lord can turn things around! :clap: He is amazing!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You're welcome Jen....I understand days like that - I've had a few of those myself :hug: I hope you were able to have a relaxing evening and that today is a better day for you...I'll be praying for you today :hug:

and I'm so glad that you and your friend were able to enjoy each other's company. :clap: Good friends are hard to come by :hug:

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I could really use some prayer. I'm really struggling with some heavy depression and lonliness. I'm not sure what is going on since I should be happier than ever. I'm away from my horrible old boss....I've been dating a lot (though they've all turned out to be creeps in the end) and I'm about ready to start two weeks vacation and yet I feel very unfulfilled and empty.

Sorry...don't want to bring anyone down but I'm just really struggling emotionally. :cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
J

Jenster

:hug: D, your prayers really helped. The Lord granted me a better day today. I felt tired and still emotional when I woke up, but by the end of the day, I actually felt better and more normal. I'm going to go to bed soon so that I can get enough rest to keep it going tomorrow.

But I wanted you to know that I just said a prayer for you. I'm so sorry that you're undergoing depression and loneliness. I know how awful that feels. When I read your post, I thought -- maybe you're feeling you can finally "let down" after all the stress you've been through with your boss and guys turning out to be creeps.

I've been realizing, too, that sometimes it helps lift my depression when I "get out of my head." Too much thinking, wondering, feeling. I've been trying to get connected again to nature and the physical world around me; it's a helpful antidote to my head-driven crisis. Even taking a moment to stand outside and take 10 deep breaths and notice the wind, the colors, the feel of the grass -- that helps.

Praying that you will feel more peaceful and able to relax. :hug: :pray:

Upvote 0

AirForceTeacher

King of the Wicker People
Feb 23, 2004
The south
✟20,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I could really use some prayer. I'm really struggling with some heavy depression and lonliness. I'm not sure what is going on since I should be happier than ever. I'm away from my horrible old boss....I've been dating a lot (though they've all turned out to be creeps in the end) and I'm about ready to start two weeks vacation and yet I feel very unfulfilled and empty.

Sorry...don't want to bring anyone down but I'm just really struggling emotionally. :cry:

mega hugs D. definitely will pray for you.

Upvote 0

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The main part of the storm is over, but it hasn't hit here yet. It is supposed to be Tropical Storm winds when it hits here, and my daughter has to go to work over a bridge in the morning! If it is really blowing, she may just not go til later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AirForceTeacher

Feb 23, 2004
The south
✟20,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, my problems look very insignificant now. My boss' secretary came in, almost in tears because her sister is in the hospital. She's leaving tonite to go see her, but until she gets there, she'll be in the hospital alone. Please pray for both of them.

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ya'll...

IKE will be hitting Houston on the west side directly. I live in Katy and though we are about 60 miles inland my wind speed will be 100 mph and our homes are not made to deal withthat.

Please pray

Upvote 0

AirForceTeacher

Feb 23, 2004
The south
✟20,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ya'll...

IKE will be hitting Houston on the west side directly. I live in Katy and though we are about 60 miles inland my wind speed will be 100 mph and our homes are not made to deal withthat.

Please pray

absolutely!!!

Upvote 0