Mature Singles Fellowship Lounge (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hope4today

Veteran
May 6, 2005
Perth
✟11,928.00
Faith
Christian
YAY! CTR you need to get yourself a little character so we can see what you look like! Or post a photo or something :D

Yeah if D and I have been brave enough to post our pics, I really think you can do the same.....no pressure though :p

Mind you, we still haven't managed to wear Flatpicking FD down yet and we've been on that for a while now ^_^

I feel better now. Thanks for the hug.:hug:

Anytime ctr...anytime :hug:

Upvote 0

ChooseTheRight

Jan 11, 2008
✟15,603.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, when are you going to get yourself a character ctr?

YAY! CTR you need to get yourself a little character so we can see what you look like! Or post a photo or something :D :D :D

I will do a little character as soon as i can. I wouldnt post a photo. No one wants to see that.:eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Handsome? No. But ive got a wonderful personality.:D Oh, I got myself a character, so you can kinda see what i look like.
See for me, personality is what makes a guy handsome to me! :hug:

And if you look like your character then you're very cute and fun loving! ;) Love the slippers! :D

Upvote 0

ChooseTheRight

Jan 11, 2008
✟15,603.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
See for me, personality is what makes a guy handsome to me! :hug:

And if you look like your character then you're very cute and fun loving! ;) Love the slippers! :D
Thanks. In that case, im really handsome.;) Yea. When i saw them, i just had to have them.:D

Upvote 0

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
flanativegrl said:
Good morning everyone. Sweet dreams, hope! :hug:

What are the big plans for today? I'm assuming most of the American crowd in this thread will be watching the Superbowl (I'm thinking grammy has to work tho :( )

I do, but would you believe that my church is sponsering Superbowl parties?:clap: The pastor made dvd's of a short message to play during halftime, for people to play for their unchurched friends during the game. I have enver been to oine, but I have heard they are very successful. Me, I'll just be slinging all kinds of munchies, beer, soda and the like!:doh:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.