May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
We need atmosphere in here...that's the problem!

Here's some music...

I'll hang some art on the walls...

modern_art_paintings_21st.-.-merello.-_pietro_di_milano.jpg

and put out a fresh pot of coffee...

310_warm_tea.jpg

Come on in, have a seat, and enjoy!! :D

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You're welcome! Can I get you any snacks?? :)
Heheeheee....okies...how about some ice cream....vanilla or chocolate...either is good. Thank you heaps my dear! :hug:

Have a great weekend....I'm heading out now. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I'm headed off to the bookstore after I drop the boys to their dad. I think I'll get lost in the music section for a while. If I'm lucky - a handsome stranger will recommend a must-have CD. ;) :D

Well, I aint handsome but I recommend a Cd if you can find it - Meccano Mind - Syntax

some of the songs have been played in TV shows. Am listening to Destiny right now, just played Pride. I really enjoythe style of msuic - kinda rock, kinda alternative, kinda deep, kinda different, good beat.

or you can go and get my favorites - anything Led Zeppilin or Pink Floyd or Aerosmith or Rolling Stones or the Doors or Jimmy Hendrix or....anything 60s/70s. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I aint handsome but I recommend a Cd if you can find it - Meccano Mind - Syntax

some of the songs have been played in TV shows. Am listening to Destiny right now, just played Pride. I really enjoythe style of msuic - kinda rock, kinda alternative, kinda deep, kinda different, good beat.

or you can go and get my favorites - anything Led Zeppilin or Pink Floyd or Aerosmith or Rolling Stones or the Doors or Jimmy Hendrix or....anything 60s/70s. :thumbsup:

My brother liked all that kind of music, and the harder stuff too. He probably would have loved todays music! He passed away in 1980.

OR, you can get Ted Nugent and play Stranglehold REAL LOUD with the headphones on like me....

great song. the guitar is outstanding. can listen to it again and again.
My daughter plays everything loud!! Only her stuff is System of a Down, etc! When it starts screeching, it makes my ears hurt!:doh:

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

I'll have to check that one out. BTW - I love Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, and I own the Best of The Doors. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.