Matthew 6:7 "vain repetitions", the Rosary and Vatican Versions

Hawkiz

Dec 3, 2013
✟16,536.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sad that you believe Heaven to be empty.

Christ has conquered death. In Him we live.

It is not I who seek to deceive, and such accusations against me are false. Mocking my faith is completely unacceptable and against forum rules. Such arrogance will not be tolerated.

You failed to answer a single question posed to you.

Praying for you

Peace in Christ

Upvote 0

By Faith Alone

Oct 17, 2013
✟10,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sad that you believe Heaven to be empty.

Christ has conquered death. In Him we live.
It is not I who seek to deceive, and such accusations against me are false. Mocking my faith is completely unacceptable and against forum rules. Such arrogance will not be tolerated.
You failed to answer a single question posed to you.
Praying for you
Peace in Christ

I did NOT say you seek to deceive! I mock NO ONE. If you are so insecure then you need not post or even read.

Heaven is NOT empty. It is filled with the Glory of God and Christ.

Show me where I failed to answer a single question posed! Evidently you did not receive my next to the last post.

I do not deal in conjecture and that is what bothers you.

Upvote 0

By Faith Alone

Oct 17, 2013
✟10,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HAWKIZ

Here is what I said!!

I am sure you will agree the bottom rung of the ladder gives the basic constituion of man and was NOT ...GIVEN ...a soul. If you do not agree? Convo is over. Second. If you DO agree then show me in Scriptures where man was GIVEN a soul. Please to not practice deceit.

IN CONTEXT I was asking you not practice deceit in your answer and you did not even answer. I just did not want to dance.; You just wanted to blow up.

Upvote 0
J

James 537

And the pope called "Holy Father" the Roman church is blasphemous in this and many other aspects of their teaching..As Jesus said this is Father and Holy Father are reserved for God!
The same Roman church changed the day God created, blessed and made Holy..the seventh day of Creation week...they decided instead to honour the sun god and make their "holy" day sunday instead of the seventh day of the week which the Romans named saturday...In Biblical times it was simply the seventh day...and God put it in His ten commandments, as the fourth commandment "remember the Sabbath day to keep it Holy"

Upvote 0