Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
A long time ago I had a vision of a netflix page, for a series called "Marvel's Blank" it had everything a netflix page had, and the star was the man in white I keep seeing in my visions.

Today, I had another vision about the same page on netflix.

I scrolled down, and saw a whole lot of episodes lined up in order like usual on a netflix page.

And the first episode was called "Unity."

Any ideas?

Reactions: DennisTate
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You watch too much TV?

That's funny. I don't even watch television shows and haven't watched netflix again until today to watch power rangers. I honestly thought it may be a future show.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's funny. I don't even watch television shows and haven't watched netflix again until today to watch power rangers. I honestly thought it may be a future show.
Prophesy is a tough business. Brutal even.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Prophesy is a tough business. Brutal even.

I don't claim to be a prophet, I'm just a man who God gives visions, and to make sure they are from God I line them up with Scripture and see if there are any contradictions.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A long time ago I had a vision of a netflix page, for a series called "Marvel's Blank" it had everything a netflix page had, and the star was the man in white I keep seeing in my visions.

Today, I had another vision about the same page on netflix.

I scrolled down, and saw a whole lot of episodes lined up in order like usual on a netflix page.

And the first episode was called "Unity."

Any ideas?

I think that you may want to hear about the Mantel of Humility that was shown to Rick Joyner.......

Upvote 0