Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The Marines I know--past and current members of the Corps--are good and decent people. I was shocked to learn that some Marines are posting and viewing inappropriate photos of female Marines. Those who are doing this are not worthy of being called Marines. Now we are learning that similar behavior is happening in other branches of the military. Disgusting.

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
The Marines I know--past and current members of the Corps--are good and decent people. I was shocked to learn that some Marines are posting and viewing inappropriate photos of female Marines. Those who are doing this are not worthy of being called Marines. Now we are learning that similar behavior is happening in other branches of the military. Disgusting.
As a Marine (inactive), this bothers me greatly. I just hope the Corps as a whole isn't judged by this.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
As a Marine (inactive), this bothers me greatly. I just hope the Corps as a whole isn't judged by this.
Agreed. As I said, the Marines I know are all good and decent people. I'm sure we are seeing the actions of a tiny minority.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By the title thought you visited the aquarium. Sorry.

• Agree
Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Both male and female Marines taking part in this should be disciplined. The women who posted inappropriate pictures are especially at fault.

That's just wrong.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
By the title thought you visited the aquarium. Sorry.

Seriously, I thought someone captured dolphins mating or those salmon swimming upstream.

• Haha
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Seriously, I thought someone captured dolphins mating or those salmon swimming upstream.

Lol

In seriousness, I agree with you. All men & women who took part of it, should be disciplined.

• Agree
Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Both male and female Marines taking part in this should be disciplined. The women who posted inappropriate pictures are especially at fault.

That's just wrong.
Agreed that these people should be disciplined. My understanding is that the people involved were mostly men.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I came here expecting aquatic animals.
Mermaids are a very popular collectable. I could easily sell five dozen of them without even putting any effort into it. Esp if you could fit it in your pocket :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
1152503260575519ad0134b5945d5e8b.jpg

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's shocking. Yes. However, we can't include all marines in this. I know some that are amazing people.
First time I ever exercised with Marines, I observed them put in an ambush on BOTH sides of a track. Heck of a kill zone. They were indeed amazing people.

Upvote 0