Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Although it pains me greatly to say it, I am not the slightest bit surprised that the military is having massive problems with recruiting and retainment. Why would any self-respecting young person want to join an organization that places all its emphasis on gender-bending, homosexual oddities, and kumbayah-ing its enemies, while passing over capable and qualified officer candidates in favor of much less-qualified candidates because such candidates are female, non-Caucasian, or a member of a non-standard sexual identity?

Would you follow such an officer into combat, trusting that said officer would be competent to make the best decisions to defeat your enemy, as well as keep you alive? I know I certainly wouldn't. It's no wonder nobody wants to join up anymore, and it certainly explains why the lifers are throwing up their hands in disgust and refusing re-enlistment. I would, too.

But, it's going to be 2023 five days from now---and if you trust anything that ol' Nostrodomie has to say, he predicts a 25-year war arriving this year, that will leave, among other things, heaps of bodies decaying in piles of bloody hail, Buckingham Palace and most of London being flattened by something coming out of the sky (comet? asteroid? nuclear warhead?), and every one of the fish in the Black Sea dying from being boiled alive for some reason (comet? asteroid? nuclear warhead?).

None of that would surprise me, either. With the shape the world is in, I am more convinced than ever that we are teetering upon the brink of the End of Days.
1f641.png

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I said it a little while ago, I would never fight or die for this country. I have no interest in putting my life on the line for a homosexual, transgender, snowflake, God hating, pedophiliac, child grooming country. Burn it all down as far as I'm concerned, and try again if God has the stomach for it.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Although it pains me greatly to say it, I am not the slightest bit surprised that the military is having massive problems with recruiting and retainment. Why would any self-respecting young person want to join an organization that places all its emphasis on gender-bending, homosexual oddities, and kumbayah-ing its enemies, while passing over capable and qualified officer candidates in favor of much less-qualified candidates because such candidates are female, non-Caucasian, or a member of a non-standard sexual identity?

Would you follow such an officer into combat, trusting that said officer would be competent to make the best decisions to defeat your enemy, as well as keep you alive? I know I certainly wouldn't. It's no wonder nobody wants to join up anymore, and it certainly explains why the lifers are throwing up their hands in disgust and refusing re-enlistment. I would, too.

But, it's going to be 2023 five days from now---and if you trust anything that ol' Nostrodomie has to say, he predicts a 25-year war arriving this year, that will leave, among other things, heaps of bodies decaying in piles of bloody hail, Buckingham Palace and most of London being flattened by something coming out of the sky (comet? asteroid? nuclear warhead?), and every one of the fish in the Black Sea dying from being boiled alive for some reason (comet? asteroid? nuclear warhead?).

None of that would surprise me, either. With the shape the world is in, I am more convinced than ever that we are teetering upon the brink of the End of Days.
1f641.png

I wonder what would have happened on D-Day if we had sent only women and our most effeminate men.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I said it a little while ago, I would never fight or die for this country. I have no interest in putting my life on the line for a homosexual, transgender, snowflake, God hating, pedophiliac, child grooming country. Burn it all down as far as I'm concerned, and try again if God has the stomach for it.

I said to my son just yesterday that when I was in the military we were taught the Code of Conduct. Part of it went, "I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life".

I told him I'm not sure what our way of life is anymore.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,967.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I told him I'm not sure what our way of life is anymore
Remember the intro of the old Superman TV series?

"Fighting for truth, justice and the American way"​

We've seen "truth" gone by the wayside, with so called 'fact checkers' declaring what's false is true and what's true is false. We've seen the justice system in the USA weaponized to go after anyone the elites consider their enemy.
The American way? Family has been attacked, freedom has been attacked, free speech no longer exists.
I live in Australia, but I feel you bro, I feel you.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Remember the intro of the old Superman TV series?

"Fighting for truth, justice and the American way"​

We've seen "truth" gone by the wayside, with so called 'fact checkers' declaring what's false is true and what's true is false. We've seen the justice system in the USA weaponized to go after anyone the elites consider their enemy.
The American way? Family has been attacked, freedom has been attacked, free speech no longer exists.
I live in Australia, but I feel you bro, I feel you.

We must make the world safe for degeneracy.

Upvote 0