• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Marijuana Addiction

Sharita3737

Jul 28, 2017
Miami
✟8,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Im a Christian and i smoke weed everyday about 5 times a day..And i really want to stop but it hard.I try not to think about it but it steady come to my head i really need to be delivered..I know it stopping me for reaching the next level God as for me..And i love the Lord He is My Life,And I Want To Do right by my Lord And Savior.I've Been in this Life Style So Long I dont Know How to stop and on top of that I Have a anger Problem And God Cant work though this Anger..I mean i go to church every Sunday And I pray everyday.Please Pray For Me.I Want God Light To Shine Though Me So Many May See The Lord And Glorify Him With Every Praise!!!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Im a Christian and i smoke weed everyday about 5 times a day..And i really want to stop but it hard.I try not to think about it but it steady come to my head i really need to be delivered..I know it stopping me for reaching the next level God as for me..And i love the Lord He is My Life,And I Want To Do right by my Lord And Savior.I've Been in this Life Style So Long I dont Know How to stop and on top of that I Have a anger Problem And God Cant work though this Anger..I mean i go to church every Sunday And I pray everyday.Please Pray For Me.I Want God Light To Shine Though Me So Many May See The Lord And Glorify Him With Every Praise!!!
First off - Welcome to the forums!

And indeed we will pray for you.

Our pastor is currently in a series on being Set Free from stuff like that. Here is an indirect link (cannot do direct as linking sites that solicit funds is not permitted)

http://www.sonofdavid [dot] org/sermons/

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟236,715.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
NAWS : Find a meeting

Upvote 0