Making peace with forums

kmsga

Feb 12, 2012
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Here to make peace with online forums. Forums to me can be problematic, however I live for every problem there is a solution. I live with unique circumstances, that make it impossible for
me to be part of any community. However it does allow me to connect with God and also focus on my home and my family and getting that right.

I would be happy just to connect with one person that doesn't make it impossible to be part of a community. That is welcoming. In my life and what I have lived, community doesn't always mean community. It would be lovely to have a healthy connection. It would be lovely if community means community in reality. I would be just happy to have that connection with one person to begin with, because I have learnt from many communities, not to participate. Just be there, but don't interact.

So for me, here to begin a journey of making peace with online forums. It would be lovely to have that peace with my generation to begin with. Hello to this part of the forum.

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Informative
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

kmsga

Feb 12, 2012
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I had a little look at Lismore Island online. Its beautiful.

There are different areas in Australia with Celtic, UK names, its a way of remembering history. Emigrated, or sent here long ago, never to return. I think the new life being made here is a work in progress. I haven't been to Lismore for awhile. it made me smile, in remembering.

Do you live on Lismore Island?

Upvote 0

kmsga

Feb 12, 2012
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I had a little look at Lismore Island online. Its beautiful.

There are different areas in Australia with Celtic, UK names, its a way of remembering history. Emigrated, or sent here long ago, never to return. I think the new life being made here is a work in progress. I haven't been to Lismore for awhile. it made me smile, in remembering.

Do you live on Lismore Island?
It's a beautiful Island, I used to go there every year on holiday:

Walk Lismore

It's a small world! Many people from Lismore must have emigrated to Australia and made a new life there!

God Bless You :)

Sorry, getting use to being back in a forum again and having to reply to different people on the one post. I did reply to you, see above.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kmsga

Feb 12, 2012
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I live in East Scotland, Lismore is in the West- I go West every summer for holidays :)
We are similar. I also live in the East of my nation but the West Side, in a quiet place. I also had a little look on line at East Scotland, its beautiful from the small look I saw. Its also very similar to some places in our nation.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0