Pasadena - California
✟15,144.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
k well, right now im trying to make a christian band which was originally going to be just a worship band. but then i got the notions to actually start a full time band in which we could write new music and songs . i want to very much except the fact that i cant find anyone that would like to join a band or are just too busy for it. i have almost all the spots open . i play acoustic/electric guitar, and a teeny bit of bass and drums. i would like to know if there are any teenagers from the SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA region aged anywhere from 14-19 that would like to make a band. if anyone is intrested then you can reply to the post and i will inform anymore questions needed to be answered. im currently looking for a singer(perferably a girl) a backup/ rythym guitarist, a bassist, and a drummer. any of those above spots are open, i dont care if you think you suck at your instrument because im sure we can all work something out. this would be a great way to start from an early age. my name is sean, im 16 (i messed up when making my account but thats why it says 17). ive been playing guitar for about 6 years now.

so please... tell me if anyone is open
God Bless

Last edited: