Maga demanded Fox news Brainwash them

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,549.00
Faith
Seeker
Maga demanded That Fox news Brainwash them

There are hundreds of pages of depositions where Fox employees clearly admit this.

Feel free to offer counter arguments but be aware I won't reply straight away.
I will give some depositions that you will have to paraphrase first before I reply.
There is no point talking to the willfully ignorant.

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,549.00
Faith
Seeker
And if you believe this …you have already been brainwashed to believe every unsubstantiated thing you read….and Truth has no relevance.
??? Are you unaware that many Fox news hosts and executives admitted under oath they did not believe Sydney Powell at all but they put her on the air anyway , after writing her off as a complete nut internally ???

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,496.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And if you believe this …you have already been brainwashed to believe every unsubstantiated thing you read….and Truth has no relevance.

Read the following: The worst people on Fox News knew election fraud claims were bogus

Warning: There is strong language in the original.

“Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane,” Mr. Carlson wrote to Ms. Ingraham on Nov. 18, 2020.

Ms. Ingraham responded: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

Fox reporter Jacqui Heinrich tweeted on Nov. 12 that, “there is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” newly released text messages show that Carlson exploded, telling Sean Hannity:

Please get her fired. Seriously…What the *****? I’m actually shocked…It needs to stop immediately , like tonight. It’s measurably hurting the company. The stock price is down. Not a joke.

Tommy Firth, Laura Ingraham’s producer, on Nov. 12: “This dominion **** is goingto give me a ****** aneurysm—as many times as I’ve told Laura it’s bs, she sees **** posters and trump tweeting about it—.” The rest of Firth’s comments have been redacted from the filing.

Rupert Murdoch, Chairman of the Fox Corporation, referring to a Nov. 19 press conference in which Rudy Giuliani claimed that Dominion voting machines had been rigged by Hugo Chávez in Venezuela: “Really crazy stuff. And damaging.”

Suzanne Scott, Fox News CEO, regarding Fox’s airing of Giuliani’s and Powell’s Nov. 19 press conference: “The audience feels like we ***** on [them] and we have damaged their trust and belief in us…We can fix this but we cannot smirk at our viewers any longer.”

Anyone who has been watching Fox News and believed what they were hearing has been played for a fool.

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How, exactly, are thousands of texts and emails turned over to Dominion BY FOX ITSELF in any way "unsubstantiated"?

Upvote 0