boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
does anyone feel disappointed that the biggest bible and content therefore of the bibles all around the world is Lucifer's? for me i don't mind at all but how can we know the real threat we face, when we never walked in the dark places of Lucifer's skill sets of his mental and physical realms as well-to face god's strongest and most handsome male entity on such a scale.

just a thought.

Last edited:

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
does anyone feel disappointed that the biggest bible and content therefore of the bibles all around the world is Lucifer's? for me i don't mind at all for how can we know the real threat we face, when we never walked in the dark places of Lucifer's skill sets of his mental and physical realms as well-to face god's strongest and most handsome male entity on such a scale.

¿Que?

What are you talking about?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
¿Que?

What are you talking about?

-CryptoLutheran
satan's bible is the largest bible ever, just seeing if anyone feels disappointed about any of that. oh yea i edited my original post, should make sense now.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
satan's bible is the largest bible ever, just seeing if anyone feels disappointed about any of that. oh yea i edited my original post, should make sense now.

Satan doesn't have a bible. That's my confusion here.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
"The Bible" refers usually to the Christian Bible, but can refer to the Jewish Bible, more technically called the Tanakh. The Tanakh is comprised of three sections, Torah (the Pentateuch or Books of the Law), Nevi'im (Books of the Prophets), and Ketuvim (Books of Writings). The Christian Bible is comprised of two halves, the Old Testament which is basically analogous to the Jewish Tanakh, and the New Testament. The New Testament consists of twenty-seven books, while the Old Testament variously is comprised of between 39 to 51 books. The largest Biblical Canon belongs to the Ethiopian Tawahedo Orthodox Church, the historic Church of Ethiopia and part of the group of historic Churches known as the Oriental Orthodox (which also includes the Coptic Orthodox Church, the Armenian Apostolic Church, and the Syriac Orthodox Church). The Ethiopian Canon is unique in that it includes far more books than any other historic Christian church, though in general practice uses the same books as other Oriental Orthodox and Eastern Orthodox Christians.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Satan doesn't have a bible. That's my confusion here.

-CryptoLutheran
Type in YouTube-National Geographic Devil's Bible) and see the documentary I originally saw on television. And yes it's about Lucifer's darkness ways where few tread in ancient centers of knowledge.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Type in YouTube-National Geographic Devil's Bible) and see the documentary I originally saw on television. And yes it's about Lucifer's darkness ways where few tread in ancient centers of knowledge.

The Gigas Codex isn't a Bible, but includes a copy of the Bible in it, along with other texts, such as works by the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus. It is called "the devil's bible" because of a bizarre image of the devil on one of its pages; and there's a legend that the massive codex was done by one monk over the course of one night after selling his soul to the devil in order to complete the massive project.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the legend isn't true, and it seems like you're taking the nickname of "Devil's Bible" too literally. It's not actually Satan's Bible; it's just a massive bizarre codex containing many different works--including the Bible.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I believe in fixing my eyes on Jesus. If I start to learn about Satan, I find my thoughts get dark and although I do not have a big OCD problem, I think I would start to obsess about it.

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
does anyone feel disappointed that the biggest bible and content therefore of the bibles all around the world is Lucifer's? for me i don't mind at all but how can we know the real threat we face, when we never walked in the dark places of Lucifer's skill sets of his mental and physical realms as well-to face god's strongest and most handsome male entity on such a scale.

just a thought.
Just a heads up since you are new in here, the guy ViaCrucis who was replying to you is one of the most knowledgeable members in this forum. There are a few gurus in here who can cut through a lot of bogus info and give it to you straight as far as some of the more technical topics go, he is definitely one of them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

This may help you to understand that the promises of a better world found in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the minor prophets will soon come to pass.

.near-death.com/experiences/notable/howard-storm.html#a04

The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony." (Howard Storm, near-death .com)

Upvote 0