patience7

Oct 11, 2010
Louisiana
✟9,906.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

What an amazing love that is! I don't think we fully comprehend that kind of love. For some it may be harder to comprehend than others. Blessed are those individuals that come from loving homes - parents, siblings, relatives - I think its easier for those individuals to understand the love of God but for those that didn't receive that unconditional love growing up but instead perceived love to be abusive, neglectful, harsh or even non-existent, how hard it is to believe a love of that magnitude.

We need to get to the point where we are fully persuaded that nothing shall separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38,39)

It took me years to accept a love that was given freely and given while I was yet a sinner! (Romans 5:8) I didn't have to be good (thank God); his love made me good! As miraculous as it seems all we have to do to receive this awesome love is believe on the name of Jesus Christ, that Jesus Christ through his love for the Father and his love for us laid down his life and that God raised him from the dead. (Romans 10:9)

We don't have to be good first - we just have to believe.

1 John 3:1 Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God.........