Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Good to see criminal charges. Hoping the diocese doesn't tidy it up but get to the bottom of this priest's corruption and unearth all the related corruption concerning who debauched him and every bit of diocesan filth. The bishop may, of course, have a lot of filth to clean up and maybe he is getting some resistance. Or maybe he is part of the resistance. Hope not.

Thanks for following this story for us all Michie.

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Good to see criminal charges. Hoping the diocese doesn't tidy it up but get to the bottom of this priest's corruption and unearth all the related corruption concerning who debauched him and every bit of diocesan filth. The bishop may, of course, have a lot of filth to clean up and maybe he is getting some resistance. Or maybe he is part of the resistance. Hope not.

They are probably working tirelessly on how manage the crisis.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I read somewhere that he was a "less than average" student and didn't seem that interested in the teachings. Maybe that should of been a sign.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

I would think they would go straight at it, I'm pretty sure the archbishop responded right away by burning the altar. Maybe I'm wrong but his swift and decisive response to that made me think he would deal with the priest in the same way, maybe they haven't yet because the priest has been processing through the legal system first.

I don't know much about +Aymond though.

Upvote 0