Louisiana priest arrested for alleged threesome on church altar: report

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Sorry for the trouble, the Fox news link works if I click from google but right click to new tab from this site it goes to 404 page.

It's too bad what happened with the priest.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord have mercy!
Sex on an alter is a Satanic practice. Good thing they got caught. Can't imagine what else he's done in church and elsewhere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fr. Clark is expected to face canonical sanctions for violations of clerical continence, and for the profanation of an altar, which is constituted a crime in canon 1376 of the Code of Canon Law, which provides that “a person who profanes a movable or immovable sacred object is to be punished with a just penalty.”

New Orleans Priest Defiles Altar with inappropriate contentographic Filmmaking, Arrested for Obscenity

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It boggles my mind that a Catholic priest---no matter how liberal his bent---could justify in his own mind the desecration of an altar in a church---the place that physically supports the Most Holy Body and Precious Blood of Christ Himself at every Mass.

Has he absolutely no concept of the sacred???

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Archbishop Aymond: Priest's desecration of altar 'demonic'

From the article: Dixon is a inappropriate contentographic performer and “dominatrix.” According to Nola.com, she had posted on her social media the day before her arrest that she was headed to New Orleans to "defile a house of God” alongside another “dominatrix,” presumably Cheng.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's it, right there. It's one thing to have a sexual addiction---inappropriate contentography, prostitutes, illicit couplings with multiple people involved; that's bad enough. But what this guy did was something worse: he deliberately desecrated a house of worship, on a sacred altar, and even worse, I am assuming in the Presence of the Blessed Sacrament. :mad:
The inappropriate content star acknowledged that the purpose (at least for her) was to defile a church---and this guy aided her in that aim.

It just sickens me. A priest should do all the he can, up to and including giving his life, to protect what is holy and pure. This guy.....well, all I can do is shake my head. I guess nothing surprises me any more, but it certainly doesn't stop me from being disgusted about it.

Lord, have mercy on us all; free us miserable human beings from all of our addictions and our transgressions. Give us clear minds and a strong desire for purity of heart, that we may all find out way back to You. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Archbishop Aymond: Priest's desecration of altar 'demonic'

From the article: Dixon is a inappropriate contentographic performer and “dominatrix.” According to Nola.com, she had posted on her social media the day before her arrest that she was headed to New Orleans to "defile a house of God” alongside another “dominatrix,” presumably Cheng.
So in how many other places has this woman performed? That should be figured out. And dealt with immediately.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
What in the world was this priest thinking???
Just serving his demonic masters. I hear the altar has been burned by the archbishop. I would also bulldoze the rectory for good measure.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That's it, right there. It's one thing to have a sexual addiction---inappropriate contentography, prostitutes, illicit couplings with multiple people involved; that's bad enough. But what this guy did was something worse: he deliberately desecrated a house of worship, on a sacred altar, and even worse, I am assuming in the Presence of the Blessed Sacrament. :mad:
The inappropriate content star acknowledged that the purpose (at least for her) was to defile a church---and this guy aided her in that aim.

It just sickens me. A priest should do all the he can, up to and including giving his life, to protect what is holy and pure. This guy.....well, all I can do is shake my head. I guess nothing surprises me any more, but it certainly doesn't stop me from being disgusted about it.

Lord, have mercy on us all; free us miserable human beings from all of our addictions and our transgressions. Give us clear minds and a strong desire for purity of heart, that we may all find out way back to You. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
And yet it doesn't surprise me a little bit sadly.

Upvote 0