Louisiana Ex-Deputy Who Helped Wife Serve BodyFluid-Laced Cupcakes to Students Pleads Guilty to Spate of Sex Crimes, gets 100 years

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Dennis Wallace Perkins was sentenced to 100 years in state prison on Tuesday after the former Livingston Parish Sheriff’s deputy and SWAT commander pleaded guilty to one count of second-degree rape, two counts of sexual battery of a child, one count of video voyeurism, two counts of production of inappropriate contentography involving children under the age of 13, and one count of the mingling of harmful substances, officials announced.

Prior to Circuit Judge Erika W. Sledge handing down the sentence, Perkins addressed the court and expressed regret for his despicable conduct, according to a report from Baton Rouge CBS affiliate WAFB.

“I’m sorry. It’s been more than three years living in a box and it’s not about me,” he reportedly said. “I just want to make this statement. Jesus Christ has forgiven me. And I’m grateful for that. And, I hope and pray that anybody that this affected will also find forgiveness and healing through Jesus Christ.”

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums