SF Bay Area
✟18,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am not agreeing with Farakhan's religious ideologies. I have already indicated here that I do not like the NOI, nor their beliefs, find them to be untrustworthy due to their lack of Fiscal transparency concerning the monies solicited and subsequently obtained from the 1st Million March. I stated my distaste at the knowledge that to this day the NOI is bankrolled by Scientology.

What really chafes your HIDE is the FACT that his book series which can be looked up by name is worthy of study and checking of its facts against it by doing research into secondary sources IF you don't read Spanish, French, Dutch or Portuguese and Hebrew in order to do Primary research. That the series isn't propaganda.You want to learn about Conversos? Start with the Internet until Covid-19 allows one to go or borrow books from a University library. Same is true about Dommneh culture in the middle 17th century onwards- Thessalonika, Greece was a vast power center for that culture.

Quit hiding behind false accusations and DO the research IF it interests you and you want to learn some truths beyond or in reality, behind Farakhan's inflammatory rants and rhetoric in this controversial area of the political sphere.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, we've already established that the man is no fan of the Jews -- but that wasn't my question.

I was referring to his speech in the OP.

The one where he speaks for God and says "I love you black man"?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I am not agreeing with Farakhan's religious ideologies. I have already indicated here that I do not like the NOI, nor their beliefs, find them to be untrustworthy due to their lack of Fiscal transparency concerning the monies solicited and subsequently obtained from the 1st Million March. I stated my distaste at the knowledge that to this day the NOI is bankrolled by Scientology.

That's what he does, that's what he serves.

What really chafes your HIDE is the FACT that his book series which can be looked up by name is worthy of study and checking of its facts against it by doing research into secondary sources IF you don't read Spanish, French, Dutch or Portuguese and Hebrew in order to do Primary research. That the series isn't propaganda.You want to learn about Conversos? Start with the Internet until Covid-19 allows one to go or borrow books from a University library. Same is true about Dommneh culture in the middle 17th century onwards- Thessalonika, Greece was a vast power center for that culture.

Quit hiding behind false accusations and DO the research IF it interests you and you want to learn some truths beyond or in reality, behind Farakhan's inflammatory rants and rhetoric in this controversial area of the political sphere.

I don't care if he did some minor historical research. If I'm interested in history, there's historians for that....I don't need a racist black hate group leader for history.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The one where he speaks for God and says "I love you black man"?

It's a rare preacher who doesn't claim to speak for God. I'm just wondering if, theologically speaking, he's any wronger on this than any of the others.

Upvote 0