Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think the next part is spoilerish, but some may interpret it as such so if you're not interested, turn away now...

I too am not big on spoilers, I think it ruins the show, so I wouldn't post this if I thought it was really a spoiler. It's just more side info.
Okay two pieces of information I found about the upcoming second season of Lost. I just can't wait for the second season to begin.

You must check out this website: www.oceanic-air.com

I found the names of the first three episodes. The information comes directly from a newsletter the writer's of the show put out called "Lost Island Insider".

Episode 1 Man of Science, Man of Faith written by Damon Lidelof

Episode 2 Adrift, written by Steven Maeda and Leonard Dick

Episode 3 Orientation, written by Javier Grillo-Marxuach and Craig Write

I do believe that Steven Maeda and Javier Grillo-Marxuach are new writers for the show.

I just can't wait for the new season. The anticipation is building.

TheBatman

Jun 23, 2005
Carson, CA
✟1,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think the first episode is going to be a Jack/Terry O'Quinn episode (can't remember his name at the moment).

Sounds like the second one is about the group stuck on that raft, maybe?

Does anyone else find it funny though that after the success of Lost there are all these new "mystery science-fiction" shows out there now?

Upvote 0

thepinkpencil3

Jun 27, 2005
✟8,197.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
TheBatman said:
Thanks, I just had like a weird mental fart.

Well, when I saw it I was like, "I know his name!" and then I had a brain fart. lol. I said "I know he's the name of that guy... the philosopher.... oh! John Locke.." ;)

Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Second season is scheduled to start September 21.

If you are a fan of the show, you may want to check out this website: http://www.thefuselage.com/Threaded/index.php There is a section where you can send questions directly to the creative team behind the show. It's the official site for the creative team. I have to say, they don't answer tons of questions, but the ones they do are really interesting.

Does anyone else find it funny though that after the success of Lost there are all these new "mystery science-fiction" shows out there now?

Yeah, I noticed that too. The only one I've heard good buzz about is "Invasion". I haven't heard much about any of the other ones. They probably won't last long so it's not worth the effort of getting involved.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I just read that in the first episode of the new season, they will find out what is in the hatch - and not just a little bit! They go all the way in, the producer talked about tunnels and maps, and said it will be a big payoff for the fans. I cannot wait!

Also, the girl Jack meets at the airport bar is going to be in Season 2 as a series regular. My theory is that, since she was sitting in the back of the plane, the survivors who were presumed dead who sat in the back are actually going to be somewhere on the island, or a nearby island - in the hatch maybe?

Has anyone been watching the Season 1 reruns this summer? I've TiVo'd them all and had intended to watch them in sequence, do a "study" of them to look for missed clues, etc. Unfortunately my time this summer - so far - has not allowed me to watch a single episode, but I'll get to them before Season 2 starts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TheBatman said:
I'm dying to find out what's in the hatch. Also, what happened to Michael's son? So many questions to answer!

I know, that part of the cliffhanger, was the best. I thought all season that "the others" were after Claire's baby. I never saw the twist that they were actually after Michael. And I wonder if Locke will have a sense of Vincent's danger. Those two were so insync with each other. And since Locke was so in touch with the Island. Wonder if he will just accept it as another sacrifice?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheBatman

Jun 23, 2005
Carson, CA
✟1,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
suzybeezy said:
I know, that part of the cliffhanger, was the best. I thought all season that "the others" were after Claire's baby. I never saw the twist that they were actually after Michael. And I wonder if Locke will have a sense of Vincent's danger. Those two were so insync with each other. And since Locke was so in touch with the Island. Wonder if he will just accept it as another sacrifice?

My favorite scene (I don't know why but it is) is when the guys on the raft realize that the boat dudes are a little shady and you see Sawyer's expression right after they ask for Walt and he's like..:mad: .

Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone see the press party for Season 1 DVD release? Anyway, the cast says that the DVD collection is suppose to have a bunch of behind the scenes stuff like cast auditions and extended scenes. I think it would be worth purchasing because you could watch the entire season without commercials and replay it to see what clues we missed.

Also, it was revealed that in the first 3-4 episodes alot of last seasons questions will get answered. Also it was said that right off the bat we get to see some of whats in the hatch.

Upvote 0