Reynoldsburg
✟16,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello I hope you all are doing well today and thank you for taking time out of your day to read what I have written.
For most of my life I have felt confused over who I was and why certain things happened to me. From seeing and experiencing spiritual things good and bad to wanting and feeling different from the people I was around. As I became older the distance between other people including my family became greater than before. Though I have a family and people that love me I felt and still feel alone. No one truly knows the way i think and or feel. I can not even tell my parents the spiritual issues and scary things I have been through because of the spiritual things i am going through. Not only that but I am confused over who God made me and I have been searching for an answer. I have gotten many answers from being a seer or prophet to earth angels and etc. I feel alone so very alone and confused I just pray and hope I can find out what God wants me to do. These fears and concerns are affecting my relationship as well because though I love my boyfriend I connect spiritually with people who stay virgins and celibate for the rest of there lives. I also am very childlike for my age and I believe this all is for a reason and I just want to know who I am and that everything will be okay. I just want to be okay I feel so worthless... I just want to be happy

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello I hope you all are doing well today and thank you for taking time out of your day to read what I have written.
For most of my life I have felt confused over who I was and why certain things happened to me. From seeing and experiencing spiritual things good and bad to wanting and feeling different from the people I was around. As I became older the distance between other people including my family became greater than before. Though I have a family and people that love me I felt and still feel alone. No one truly knows the way i think and or feel. I can not even tell my parents the spiritual issues and scary things I have been through because of the spiritual things i am going through. Not only that but I am confused over who God made me and I have been searching for an answer. I have gotten many answers from being a seer or prophet to earth angels and etc. I feel alone so very alone and confused I just pray and hope I can find out what God wants me to do. These fears and concerns are affecting my relationship as well because though I love my boyfriend I connect spiritually with people who stay virgins and celibate for the rest of there lives. I also am very childlike for my age and I believe this all is for a reason and I just want to know who I am and that everything will be okay. I just want to be okay I feel so worthless... I just want to be happy
I know how you feel and I feel like this at times,now I don't have a boyfriend,but I have a lot of people that do care about me and love me.

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟488,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe this all is for a reason and I just want to know who I am and that everything will be okay. I just want to be okay I feel so worthless... I just want to be happy

There are some complex things going on in your life that need to be sorted through. Have you sought out a Christian counselor or therapist who can walk through it step-by-step with you?

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We all need a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus to have settled peace and purpose in our life. Read John 14, pray, and make the Lord Jesus your best Friend and lord of your life forever. That is the plain Gospel message, and the way to God-the Father and Heaven when we are called out of this world. It will give you peace and assurance when the Holy Spirit indwells you (note John 3).

Upvote 0
Aug 31, 2018
Reynoldsburg
✟16,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I know how you feel and I feel like this at times,now I don't have a boyfriend,but I have a lot of people that do care about me and love me.
Thank you for being so kind to me it really means a lot.

Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0
Aug 31, 2018
Reynoldsburg
✟16,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There are some complex things going on in your life that need to be sorted through. Have you sought out a Christian counselor or therapist who can walk through it step-by-step with you?
I truly do want a christian counselor though sadly I have an ERP therapist for my OCD right now though he is a good doctor he thinks the spiritual things me and my dad have said are in our heads even though its not. The reason I have really bad OCD now is as because of the stress I am going through I believe because there is a lot going on and I thought I could handle it but I couldn't. I am hoping once I talk to my parents I can find someone to help me so I can heal. Its really been weighing on my heart.

Upvote 0

AnglicanPeace

Feb 11, 2018
Bethesda
✟29,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I believe looking for happiness in other people is a bad idea. I believe we should find happiness in our relationship with the Lord and connect in order to help others/please God, not to be understood. You can validate yourself and believe that the Lord knows every single thing about your thoughts, feelings, history, identity, etc. and loves you very much. Don't seek approval. Live vertically, not horizontally.

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟488,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I truly do want a christian counselor though sadly I have an ERP therapist for my OCD right now

I had to look up ERP. It looks like talk therapy can get in the way of ERP, so I guess you need to take it one step at a time.

I'm sincerely praying that you find the peace that you're looking for. God has you traveling this road for a reason. He is with you every step of the way. One day the purpose for this journey will all be made clear. Think of it as a spiritual workout that's going to get you in the best shape of your life. You just need to keep working until you reach your goal.

Many blessings!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesusismyking87!!

Nov 3, 2018
Savannah
✟19,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I use to have these same exact feelings before I threw everything back to God. And last night when I pulled up to my house after my youth ministry I heard the spirit say righteous. We are righteous in Gods eyes so do not be afraid sister. We are loved and he chases after us!!!!!!!!!!! I will leave you with this something to encourage and empower you even more friend.

Zechariah 9:16

And the LORD their God will save them in that day As the flock of His people; For they are as the stones of a crown, Sparkling in His land.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No one truly knows the way i think and or feel.

God does.

I can not even tell my parents the spiritual issues and scary things I have been through because of the spiritual things i am going through.

The devil's favorite tactic is to isolate. We're so much easier to "devour" when we've been isolated from the Body of Believers - emotionally and/or physically. It's what "roaring lions" do. They separate their prey out from the rest of the herd. So long as you think of yourself as you are, you're going to find it much more difficult to resist he who "goes about seeking whom he may devour."

Not only that but I am confused over who God made me and I have been searching for an answer.

??? What does this mean, exactly? Are you talking about the recently popular gender dysphoria thing?

I have gotten many answers from being a seer or prophet to earth angels and etc.

Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about here. I know of no where in the Bible that teaches God makes of His children "seers" or "prophets to earth angels." Where are you getting this odd stuff from?

I feel alone so very alone and confused I just pray and hope I can find out what God wants me to do.

Well, how about starting with leaving off telling yourself the lie that you're "so alone"? You aren't. God is always present wherever you are. I know He wants you to live according to His truth and His omnipresence is part of that truth.

These fears and concerns are affecting my relationship as well because though I love my boyfriend I connect spiritually with people who stay virgins and celibate for the rest of there lives.

Well, if you "burn" get married. If you don't, stay single.

I also am very childlike for my age and I believe this all is for a reason

Do you mean physically? If you mean in your thinking and behaviour, I would urge you to consider Paul's words:

1 Corinthians 13:11
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

I just want to know who I am and that everything will be okay.

God promises that as you obey Him everything will be okay. Are you obeying Him?

I just want to be okay I feel so worthless... I just want to be happy

God's says you are very valuable. What will you believe? What you feel or what God says?

To desire to be happy is to aim very low in your life goals. Many things are much more important than being happy. Truth, justice, freedom, integrity, courage, self-sacrifice - these are all far more important things than being merely happy. Aim, then, for these things as life goals. You'll find as you do, that you are also often much happier than you would otherwise be.

Upvote 0