West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is not what I said :) I wasn't focusing on the action - I said she was not a person who revolted me in any way.
Oh I misunderstood. For me coming clean from three addictions, I had to come to grips with the fact that I was addicted. That was the first step. Then once you know you are addicted, you can make steps to recovery. But if you don't make that first step you don't seek the help you need. Thats why for sexual addiction I referred her to ted roberts book, pure desire. That book helped me get free from sexual addiction of various sorts. But I was still in bondage to lust after that. Only when I started rededicating my life to him, following Him in every way (mortifying my members), not just on sunday. Praying regularly, and reading the word regularly was I able to be free from sexual addiction completely, even in my private life. But the first step was realizing I was addicted, and the second step was repenting of my private life.

I give God the glory, for He does all things well.

abundant life is literally waiting for america to simply realize they are addicted to sex, materialism, and a host of other things. All these addictions have hope in the cross of Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Oh I misunderstood. For me coming clean from three addictions, I had to come to grips with the fact that I was addicted. That was the first step. Then once you know you are addicted, you can make steps to recovery. But if you don't make that first step you don't seek the help you need. Thats why for sexual addiction I referred her to ted roberts book, pure desire. That book helped me get free from sexual addiction of various sorts. But I was still in bondage to lust after that. Only when I started rededicating my life to him, following Him in every way, not just on sunday. Praying regularly, and reading the word regularly was I able to be free from sexual addiction completely, even in my private life. But the first step was realizing I was addicted, and the second step was repenting of my private life.

I give God the glory, for He does all things well.

abundant life is literally waiting for america to simply realize they are addicted to sex, materialism, and a host of other things. All these addictions have hope in the cross of Christ.
I totally agree and praise God for helping you become free from addiction. Whoever the Son sets free is free indeed and I am happy you have found freedom in Him. With every blessing.

Upvote 0