• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Losing weight....

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Nb. I found the best way to manage the indigestion was to change what I ate, how much I ate at one sitting, and how quickly I ate. Acid reflux meds give some temporary relief but don’t really solve the problem, and can create other problems.

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nb. I found the best way to manage the indigestion was to change what I ate, how much I ate at one sitting, and how quickly I ate. Acid reflux meds give some temporary relief but don’t really solve the problem, and can create other problems.
Thats my problem. I dont eat or drink healthy things..my body is a mess

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hiatal hernia? You should get checked out by a M.D. They can do the proper tests to find out. My mom has the same issues you describe.
Yeah. I just feel my food get stuck in my chest.

Reactions: Jenniferdiana
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was afraid they may be going in my lungs but i dont know..i just feel like its not going where its suppose to..

If food or drink gets into your lungs you would cough violently to expell it. Failure would cause serious damage to your lungs.

Please see a doctor as unexplained weight loss should be checked and he/she can also reasure you about your fears of what is happening to what you eat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have been losing weight lately and i dont know why. And when i eat i cant feel my food go down to my stomach. It feels like it just stays on my chest :-/

Could be acid reflux, you should have it checked by a doctor.

Upvote 0