in that one building in that one town in that one
✟8,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Me and my wife are living two different states right now, which has been hard on us. It's mostly because I left to join the Navy. Last night I called her and she told me that she was tired of waiting and couldn't take the arguements. Our arguements from the past months have been me mostly yelling and be angry and not letting her say a word. I now know that what i did was a wrong a big mistake. She told me that she has been thinking about this for a while and I have promised to not yell anymore time and time again. Now I may lose her. I have known her since 3rd grade and ended up falling in love with her in high school. Now I know that I am not the greatest guy in the world and am probably ranked low. I can barely do my job because of this. I was given one more chance to show her I will change. She won't talk to me or anything until thursday and need to come up with something. So could anyone out there please help. I've been praying and would welcome more prayers. But any advice would be helpful. I also am willing to answer any questions.

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
✟15,168.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello Gammer, I'm sorry to hear that.
Have you considered marriage counseling? I think your marriage still a have a chance to be saved, you just have to work on it harder. And show her and prove to her that you're willing to change, because you love her and you don't wanna lose her. Praying really helps a lot, and I would also pray for your marriage too.
I hope it gets better Gammer, good luck.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Women need to feel loved...as though their husband thinks that they are precious, a treasure, beautiful, desired and so a husband has to continue his attentions that won her heart even after marriage. But not in a way that gets creepy, like you're trying to hard or are territorial.

Little things mean a lot...like letting her know that you thought of her that day while you were apart. Tell her when something positive happens that reminds you of a good time you shared. Listen to her...because what may sound like nagging or complaining usually means she needs something from you. In other words, there's a deeper issue/need. Meet her needs...if she has a goal that she wants to accomplish, be her #1 fan and supporter. Tell her often when you think she looks pretty and let her know she is very desirable. (My "husband" (long story) never complements me but he once told me about ten years ago that he thought my legs looked very toned and I've never forgotten it.)

Live your life, do what you need to do, (and give her room/freedom to do the same) but let her know that you definitely want to share it with her.

Upvote 0