USA
✟17,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's something I think most guys pretty much deal with. Most of the legit ways are pretty expensive, being implants and such.

Try using better shampoo and conditioners and using smaller amounts. I found my hair to be much healthier after I started using something called Nioxin, which you can get at any real hair care shops. I get mine at a place called Ulta and use system number 2 Shampoo and Conditioner.

It's a bit pricey, and the bottles look skinny, but I'm still on my first two bottles of it and this is after buying it back in March of this year using it every day. I've noticed a great difference as I'm no longer yanking hair out with my comb.

And if you do go that route, get a haircut before you start using it to get rid of the dead ends and start with healthier hair.

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Hmmm... :wave: Hi! I know there are chemicals in store-boughten shampoos that have chemicals in them and other things that cake your hair and actually cause your hair to thin out. I use a shampoo bar (has natural ingredients/oils, etc) and no glycerin which cakes on things and it's hard to get off. Like on your teeth.. it takes 20+ rinses before that stuff comes off your teeth:eek: and it's in a lot of things.

So many getting more of nutrients from whole food and using healthy soaps would help?? I dont' know.. I believe God led me to to doing this and I rinse my hair with Apple Cider Vinegar and I've also hear that baking soda helps strip the chemicals out of your hair and scalp and can promote hair growth.. same with massaging your scalp.. you may want to look into that too! Oh, and patience :D

Hope this helps:wave:
S.E.

Upvote 0