Looking for some listening ideas for my Honeymoon...

ZoneChaos

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2002
Kansas City, MO
Visit site
✟22,532.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Me and my Fiance are getting married on the 21st of May, and talking last night we were discussing "mood music" for when we are together.

Niethe rof us listen to Secular Music, but we both feel a bit uncomfortable listening to slower Christian "worship and praise" music when we will be making love and I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on some Chriaitan artists or some secular "clean" songs that we can play to set the mood.

Both of us like Artistis like Barlow Girls, Plumb, SuperChik, Plus One, Reliant K, Zoe Girl, Sonic Flood, Tree 63, etc...

Any ideas? We are looking for something a bit up beat, but not to obnoxious or distracting.

:)

HundredFootKrutch

I AM Barabbas
Sep 10, 2004
PA/OH
✟911.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Congratulations!!!!!!

I can't wait to get married, but that's not what the thread is about.

I know that I get redundant, but I love Jars of Clay, their "Who We Are Instead" CD is mellow, with acoustic guitars and piano music. Some of the songs are slow, but for the most part they are nice and have a nice beat. Most Jars songs have this, but I would suggest WWAI for a wedding, the others are a little more rock-ish, that is unless you like that sort of thing.

Once again, congrats and God bless!

-HundredFootKrutch

Upvote 0

peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ZoneChaos said:
Me and my Fiance are getting married on the 21st of May, and talking last night we were discussing "mood music" for when we are together.

Niethe rof us listen to Secular Music, but we both feel a bit uncomfortable listening to slower Christian "worship and praise" music when we will be making love and I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on some Chriaitan artists or some secular "clean" songs that we can play to set the mood.

Both of us like Artistis like Barlow Girls, Plumb, SuperChik, Plus One, Reliant K, Zoe Girl, Sonic Flood, Tree 63, etc...

Any ideas? We are looking for something a bit up beat, but not to obnoxious or distracting.

:)

Hahahaha, I had to read this twice when I first saw it. It kinda caught me off guard. I would say pop in some Demon Hunter or some Zao and go to it... j/k

Hmm, well some very good ones I can think of are the following. Might wanna just make a comp cd of all the slower songs on these cds or see about getting an itunes account.

Bon Jovi
Richard Marx
Bryan Adams
Jim Brickman
Enya
United Live (Worshipy stuff)

Congrats mate, I'm getting married Oct 22nd so I know what you're goin through. :) Good luck.

CJ

Upvote 0

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
On May 21st my wife and I will be celebrating our 22nd anniversary.

I recommend the song Concert For A Queen by Resurrection Band. It's on their Rainbow's End lp (1979)

I also recommend Monterey Nights by John Tesh
monterey_nights.jpg

Upvote 0