Looking for sites that will help this major need!

Jdmessenger

Jun 28, 2006
✟10,071.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Two days ago I wrote Oprah and the media for help. This is why, I posted online at a community board in my state that I had two a/c's that I wanted to give away for free due to the heat wave and also God's leading that there were people out there with a desperate need. Instead of getting maybe 20-40 responses, I received over 100 and growing. I spent a long time on the computer last night responding to each one of them who were desperate. This is what I wrote-

Still pending, a few people have appt's to see them so far, the first was at 5pm tonight and it looks like it may be no show. The second is for the morning, I will keep everybody posted. I had over one hundred replies on this and still growing. The response was overwhelming for it came from the sick, elderly, shut-in's, homeless shelters, battered women shelters, families with children, struggling students, friends who know of others who are in need, family who want to help their family members.. I have about eighty messages to read yet, I am sure there more situations that I haven't
listed. There is a major need for air conditioners and a lot of people suffering without them out there. More than I ever realized. It really touched my heart today with tears for all, I wish I had an air conditioner for everyone. I even went as far to take action by writing Oprah and Channel 2 news for help. I haven't heard back, which doesn't surprise me, although it is dis-appointing, who knows what tomorrow will bring. I will pray for all, that God will make a way financially or send a gift of love to everyone through a source that will bless them with an air conditioner. Nobody should have to suffer through this heat. I'll keep everyone posted on the two that I have and also any news from possible sources willing to help. God bless you all.

Please pray for these people and this need, it isn't the biggest need in the world, but, people are suffering none the less. The letters and emails are streaming in still and each one of them is cry for help in this matter. They are willing to travel across the state or into the state for these. Pray for God to open hearts at the media so that I can put out this message and Lord willing someone will respond. Also, pray that God would give me the guidance who to write. If you have any ideas, suggestions or sources that you know of that I could write, please write to me. I am reaching out to you for help, knowing that the same spirit that dwells in me dwells in you. I will post this message on other boards as well just to reach others. I thought this site was good b/c if you are familiar with Christian web sites, you might be able to steer me in the right direction. I believe God is going to be glorified through this somehow. I don't know what it will look like, but, I know He cares about them.

God bless you. You can write here or PM, I will look at both. With God all things are possible. I deeply appreciate your prayers and ideas, suggestions, right now. Stand in the gap with me? Thank you so much! :prayer: