Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I really have no idea where to put this. After having looked around the forums I figured this might be the best place, but I wish there was more traffic in this forum.

I have a Cambridge University Press KJV with the Apocrypha, Cameo Reference Edition, black calfskin leather. I've had it for nearly a year. It is largely unused and completely unwritten in, still in the box. This is a pretty expensive Bible and a treasure to have. I want to gift it for free. I had one of these many years ago and wanted one again. Unfortunately for me, my eyesight wasn't what it once was. This is somewhere between 8-10 pt text, and I found that I had a very difficult time trying to read it. This Bible should not sit in a box unused.

We're going to be using the honor system. The Lord will know the truth! Obviously I want to gift this to someone who loves the Lord and loves the KJV. Someone who will actually use it, and not collect it or sell it. Someone who NEEDS a Bible, or a better Bible. As a poor and disabled person, I want to gift this to someone who could never afford such a treasure. It doesn't even have to be for YOU, so long as you have someone in mind who fits the criteria. Tell me why you would like this Bible, and why you or someone you know is a good fit for it. I think the Lord will guide it to the right person. PM me if you don't want to share publicly. We will give this until Sunday, October 1st, and then the new owner will have it shipped to them on Monday, October 2nd. Unfortunately, this must be within the continental lower 48 states.

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
I really have no idea where to put this. After having looked around the forums I figured this might be the best place, but I wish there was more traffic in this forum.

I have a Cambridge University Press KJV with the Apocrypha, Cameo Reference Edition, black calfskin leather. I've had it for nearly a year. It is largely unused and completely unwritten in, still in the box. This is a pretty expensive Bible and a treasure to have. I want to gift it for free. I had one of these many years ago and wanted one again. Unfortunately for me, my eyesight wasn't what it once was. This is somewhere between 8-10 pt text, and I found that I had a very difficult time trying to read it. This Bible should not sit in a box unused.

We're going to be using the honor system. The Lord will know the truth! Obviously I want to gift this to someone who loves the Lord and loves the KJV. Someone who will actually use it, and not collect it or sell it. Someone who NEEDS a Bible, or a better Bible. As a poor and disabled person, I want to gift this to someone who could never afford such a treasure. It doesn't even have to be for YOU, so long as you have someone in mind who fits the criteria. Tell me why you would like this Bible, and why you or someone you know is a good fit for it. I think the Lord will guide it to the right person. PM me if you don't want to share publicly. We will give this until Sunday, October 1st, and then the new owner will have it shipped to them on Monday, October 2nd. Unfortunately, this must be within the continental lower 48 states.
I would love a nice Bible like that... but my eyes are even worse than yours... I'm sure.

May your gift find the home that will serve the kingdom the most.

Upvote 0