Massachusetts
✟12,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Don't get mad at me for a Christmas post before October! :tearsofjoy: I love Christmas, I love planning, it's my favorite holiday, but also I do need to start thinking about it now. Christmas is the one holiday where I'm just instantly excited. I love making gifts for people, I love baking, I love watching Christmas movies, I love the colorful lights and the hot chocolate and the snoogly warm fuzzies and fat little Santies and the doe eyed reindeer. It's so. Stinking. Cute. I love the happiness and the cheer. Everyone I know gets excited for Halloween, I get excited for Christmas.

Each year, I make Christmas presents for my coworkers and the whole crew for the port I work at. Last year, due to time constraints from poor planning on my part, I made goody bags filled with baked treats and candies as a last-minute solution. Typically, I make around 80-100 gifts, and everyone always appreciates them. This year, I aim to share my usual holiday cheer by sending out the message of God, the problem I face is that I have so many ideas that it's hard to narrow down!

I'd appreciate any suggestions or ideas! It would be great to hear of random gifts you received for the holidays that brought you joy and why. Not only would that be pleasant to read, but it will help me get a grasp on ways I can better reach a diversity of people.

Our church hosts a big Christmas gathering and concert, so I plan to collect invitations there when they come out and distribute gifts early, giving people time to consider attending.

During the very beginning of my faith journey, I received a very small yet insightful book that answered many common faith-related questions. I intend to buy it in bulk from my church to include in the gift packages. Additionally, I'm brainstorming other meaningful and guiding items to add.

I'd like to write a different Bible verse on every card. I think that would be more meaningful and I feel as though God will guide the verses to the right people.

We can't forget the treats! So there will certainly be treats! But treat ideas are MOST welcome! That comes with it's own little ideas attached, you can never have too many treat ideas!

I literally have an endless supply of ideas, so just some input from this great community would be genuinely very helpful and appreciated.

Plenipotent

Aug 16, 2023
Massachusetts
✟12,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are far more ambitious than any of us haha. I can't imagine doing all of that.

I'm more likely to give out lumps of coal to some of mine or stickers that say do your job. haha
B-But... It's Christmas... :unbelievable:

Upvote 0