Looking for an active Christian themed guild in World of Warcraft.

Feb 4, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings,

I am currently on Greymane(US) with Alliance and I am looking for an active Christian themed guild to join. I am not opposed to transferring to another sever. I am looking to get into raiding. I currently have a gnome holy/shadow priest that is level 90 and is able to run LFR. I also have a few others that are level 82+, including a human paladin, worgen death knight, and human mage.

I am also not opposed to doing a faction change as well as a server transfer if necessary.

mOok

Blessed are those who believe yet have not seen
Aug 6, 2005
o_0
✟9,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I recently started playing again after a while as some things happened and I wasn't able to anymore. I play on a EU realm so it wouldn't be feasible to move there but you can add my real ID if you want. I'm up all night more or less and it's always good to have people to chat to :)

/Kris

Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Greetings,

I am currently on Greymane(US) with Alliance and I am looking for an active Christian themed guild to join. I am not opposed to transferring to another sever. I am looking to get into raiding. I currently have a gnome holy/shadow priest that is level 90 and is able to run LFR. I also have a few others that are level 82+, including a human paladin, worgen death knight, and human mage.

I am also not opposed to doing a faction change as well as a server transfer if necessary.

By His Stripes on Thunderhorn (US) comes to mind. Also Narrow Path (also on Thunderhorn.) If you ever play Horde they have The Narrow Path also.

I no longer play WoW, but a couple of people from CF are in BHS (or were.)

Upvote 0