Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm looking for a woman who fits the description of Proverbs Chapter 31.

I know this isn't a dating site, but God has made me realize something, "You aren't looking." When I asked God, why I haven't got a girlfriend in 22 years, he gave me a definitive answer.

The truth is because I'm not willing to date someone in my heart, God hasn't given me the woman of my dreams.

My name is Coleton, i'm 22, and the only thing special about me is that I love God. Unfortunately, I will love God with all my heart, mind, and soul and with all that I have and will put God before anyone.

If that's okay with you and you can direct me towards a righteous and healthy relationship. We can go on a single date, and if it works out, another one after that.

If this post is against the rules, please offer advice of where I can find the woman I'm looking for, before deleting it, please.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You're in the right place.

Sadly those who would qualify as Proverbs 31 gals are using their talents for pursuits other than marriage, nurturing, and homebuilding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,665.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately, I will love God with all my heart, mind, and soul and with all that I have and will put God before anyone.

Just curious. What do you mean by unfortunately you will love God? It’s the first and best thing to do.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just curious. What do you mean by unfortunately you will love God? It’s the first and best thing to do.

Just to weed out the women that want to be put first before God. Sorry if there is a misunderstanding.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why do you want to get married?

Though as the church, the body of Christ and being the bridegroom of Christ which is the Church, I simply want to have someone to share my life and future with. I recently was freed from my Lustful desires by the Lord God, through the Holy Spirit.

But to be absolutely honest, I guess the truth is because if I can let one woman know how much God loves her, and that he answers prayers, whoever she may be, and grant her heart's truest desires, then why not?

Holy Matrimony is the joining of two lives forever. Through everything. What is more romantic than just being next to the woman you love, and knowing she loves you?

Nothing. I would give my everything to see that she has everything God wants for her.

That is all.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You didn't mention children.

What do you think of Malachi 2:14-15?

Children are an Awesome bonus, and also people I'd love to love, and teach the way of the word of God to. To leave a legacy is important, and personally if I have my way, I'd want at least two, Maxon Pheonix Ritmanich a boy, and a girl Elise Cyrene Ritmanich. But if my wife wants one child, i'll have to talk her into making it a total of three, and she gets to name that one, or if she wants five children, we'll name them together and have a total of seven, and so on.

I will not budge on Maxon and Elise. We can have more children if she wants, as long as we both dedicate our lives to raising them all to Love God.

As for the verses, I agree totally. I will not marry someone who God did not give me to be my wife. And once I do find her, and marry her, there are two more things I will NEVER budge on.

We are never going to get a divorce.

We are always going to communicate to each other our true feelings, and work everything out together.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
But if my wife wants one child, i'll have to talk her into making it a total of three, and she gets to name that one, or if she wants five children, we'll name them together and have a total of seven, and so on.

That’s a lot of children. Are you able to support a family of four (or more) on your income or will you require her assistance?

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That’s a lot of children. Are you able to support a family of four (or more) on your income or will you require her assistance?

I know it sounds crazy, but financially speaking, I am working on a bunch of different projects, one of which could possibly be worth a whole lot. I expect by the time I actually find her and marry her, we'll be able to afford anything. I'm going to be honest, God will provide, but I would hope without doubt she'll love me for who I am now. Someone who doesn't have enough money to support everything he wants.

I think God put you up to asking me this for this reason, I'd love her no matter what, though I may be not as rich as I'd like to be now, "For rich or for poor" comes to mind.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I know it sounds crazy, but financially speaking, I am working on a bunch of different projects, one of which could possibly be worth a whole lot. I expect by the time I actually find her and marry her, we'll be able to afford anything. I'm going to be honest, God will provide, but I would hope without doubt she'll love me for who I am now. Someone who doesn't have enough money to support everything he wants.

I think God put you up to asking me this for this reason, I'd love her no matter what, though I may be not as rich as I'd like to be now, "For rich or for poor" comes to mind.

To answer your question more specifically, neither of us should require each other's financial assistance, by that time.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

If you believe that why didn’t you answer? I didn’t query potential. Most men your age wouldn’t have the resources to support four people at present.

But as a parent, I advise you to speak honestly if the question is raised. Sidestepping the answer won’t instill confidence in your future in-laws.

If you opt to mention your ideas, make sure you’ve tested it, know your audience, confirmed the market, and have beta users/buyers in the pipeline with an introductory offer ready to go.

When you can say I’m offering beta access at X $ for X users with an expected profit of X per month/quarter/etc. Now you’re talking. That’s projected income based on existing interest. Not a hopeful customer base.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans...

... As I found out after reading a list of "who I want to be in five years" that I wrote about seven years ago.

To tell you the truth? I'm glad I turned out like I am now and not that other guy I wanted to be all those years ago. I'm imperfect, sure, but I'm 1,000,000,000 times wiser.

Just live your life man.

Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If you believe that why didn’t you answer? I didn’t query potential. Most men your age wouldn’t have the resources to support four people at present.

But as a parent, I advise you to speak honestly if the question is raised. Sidestepping the answer won’t instill confidence in your future in-laws.

If you opt to mention your ideas, make sure you’ve tested it, know your audience, confirmed the market, and have beta users/buyers in the pipeline with an introductory offer ready to go.

When you can say I’m offering beta access at X $ for X users with an expected profit of X per month/quarter/etc. Now you’re talking. That’s projected income based on existing interest. Not a hopeful customer base.

But I did answer. I like to put my posts together in collections of ideas. It's part of who I am. I answered right after I posted the post you quoted.

And yeah, if I could bank on future potential, I would but that is not the case.

Just to be completely clear, I want to date her for some time before I marry her.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

You bring up this because you are doing an awesome job at being Godly counsel. Makes me think, and that makes me happy. Thank you for your words of wisdom. I'll seriously take them to heart.

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You bring up this because you are doing an awesome job at being Godly counsel. Makes me think, and that makes me happy. Thank you for your words of wisdom. I'll seriously take them to heart.

It looks like the absolute truth is I trust God to take care of me, and I expect that through prayers I and my future wife, whoever it may be, will be taken care of as well.

The truth is I only side-stepped the question because I was unsure myself.

Like I said, my Love for God is the only thing that makes me special.

Upvote 0