Jul 25, 2006
✟8,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
interestingly enough, being single isn't looking too bad right now, considering i just experienced heartache and being with someone is a big deal for me...

now that's strange coming from a woman that longs to be married, have about 5 children, and desires to take care of her husband and his family for the rest of her life...:swoon:

and loneliness isn't all that different for me now, i still long for friendships, and eventhough being on here with you fine folks is truly a blessing, but my loneliness is just giving me a chance to stand afar and observe things, and also time to work on my personal project. Yahooo!

I couldn't possibly be pryed away from you guys ;) . You guys are the best :hug: .

With His Love,
~sh4G~
:holy:

Upvote 0

Sindyan

Jul 7, 2007
Abilene, TX
Visit site
✟15,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You pretty well summed it up, Sindyan. How are the studies coming?
I have a two weeks calm before the storm hits next Wednesday on the 22nd.

So till next Wednesday at 8:30...I have a lot of free time....so...

I'm going crazy out of my mine. I can't stand this! I'm so bored out of my mine right now! I'm almost depressed like! Haha, it's crazy.

Upvote 0

Teufelhund

Senior Veteran
Jul 29, 2007
Camp Pendleton, Ca
✟18,575.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know the feeling it's like your life is so stressful and then when it's not you feel like you should be doing more than you are. I got that after Boot, and it hasn't went away yet. So it's like your psyche adapts to the amount of stress you are undergoing and then it can't go back.

Upvote 0

Sindyan

Jul 7, 2007
Abilene, TX
Visit site
✟15,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know the feeling it's like your life is so stressful and then when it's not you feel like you should be doing more than you are. I got that after Boot, and it hasn't went away yet. So it's like your psyche adapts to the amount of stress you are undergoing and then it can't go back.
aye, exactly! I use to be able to play a video game for like 8 hours straight...nowadays i can maybe...2 hours. I get so bored nowadays :)

Upvote 0

Teufelhund

Senior Veteran
Jul 29, 2007
Camp Pendleton, Ca
✟18,575.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, it's like "Finally, no Drill Instructors running around telling me what to do...wait, what do I do now." I can't play video games for long periods anymore, I sit and play like once or twice a week now, and it's cool, I just can't devote my life to meaningless like I used to be able to.

Upvote 0

Sindyan

Jul 7, 2007
Abilene, TX
Visit site
✟15,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, it's like "Finally, no Drill Instructors running around telling me what to do...wait, what do I do now." I can't play video games for long periods anymore, I sit and play like once or twice a week now, and it's cool, I just can't devote my life to meaningless like I used to be able to.
Exactly!

Upvote 0

Billy2007

Aug 15, 2007
Hull, United Kingdom
✟15,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How do you deal with loneliness? Not really from not having a SO (although I've been there) but also from not having any/many friends. It's just something I've been dealing with for awhile.:(

just so you know, your not alone. My feelings on loneliness is a regular thing now so i tend to dont think about it much and try to keep busy, i dot have many friends because people around me dont beleive in what i do and many of them dissagree with me therefore i will keep away from those people, sure its not nice to be lonely but soon im sure god will award me & you and all those other people that are lonely with a special person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I can sometimes reach 3 or 4 good days in a row, or at least 2 without indulging in a negative thought. It is a challenge to always think positive.

It sure is challenging. Very difficult to do at times.

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
just so you know, your not alone. My feelings on loneliness is a regular thing now so i tend to dont think about it much and try to keep busy, i dot have many friends because people around me dont beleive in what i do and many of them dissagree with me therefore i will keep away from those people, sure its not nice to be lonely but soon im sure god will award me & you and all those other people that are lonely with a special person.

Thanks. It's good to know I'm not the only one going through this.:)

Upvote 0

Crucifix

Mar 21, 2007
✟20,610.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Singing, I understand your nervousness. Please try and take it one day at a time and don't overwhelm yourself by trying to imagine the entire course at once. the medical is just a part of the process, so please don't worry. Say a few prayers to God, asking Him to aid you as you journey.

Upvote 0

Billy2007

Aug 15, 2007
Hull, United Kingdom
✟15,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been so blessed this week. This is the best week I've had in quite awhile. I have to go to the doctor's tomorrow so ya'll pray for me if you think about it. I'm a little nervous.

im glad to hear ur week is going well, and i will be sure to prayer for you :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

silentpoet

Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
Arkansas
✟15,957.00
Faith
Nazarene
Politics
US-Others
You know aside from being lonely and hurting because of that life would not be so bad. I have a decent job with lots of opportunity and I have a decent car. I belong to a good church with a good pastor. I have family members who love me. But this being alone is just too much to bare when I really think about it. I try to trust that God will come through someday, but how can I when there is and has been no evidence in this area that He will ever provide.

Upvote 0

servantsheart4God

aka 1blesdwife. plz find me there!
Jul 25, 2006
✟8,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You know aside from being lonely and hurting because of that life would not be so bad. I have a decent job with lots of opportunity and I have a decent car. I belong to a good church with a good pastor. I have family members who love me. But this being alone is just too much to bare when I really think about it. I try to trust that God will come through someday, but how can I when there is and has been no evidence in this area that He will ever provide.

that is the hardest, to be able to see our promise with our heart but know it's there because of the apparent proof of that loneliness.

that is the hardest - learning to see with eyes of our heart.

(please see my #34 post at
http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=29698096&postcount=34)

my favorite is that last part...

Upvote 0