✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's understandable Sing.

There's nothing wrong with complaining. I complain all the time, even where there's nothing to complain about it's kind of like a spectator sport in the military.

Thanks guys.

I feel better today. I just hope and pray it stays that way.:prayer: :)

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I finally got to see my bff today for the first time all summer! That totally made my day! It's been a good day for the first time in awhile!

I still haven't heard from the Ministry but I'll keep ya'll updated.:)

I also wanted to take this time to say a HUGE thank you to everyone on this thread. Thanks for the advice, encouragment and sharing your stories. Whenever I feel lonely, depressed and feel I'm the only one in the world going through what I'm going through I think of this thread and it reminds me that I'm not. Thank you all so much! God bless you all! Much love!:groupray: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Sindyan

Jul 7, 2007
Abilene, TX
Visit site
✟15,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I finally got to see my bff today for the first time all summer! That totally made my day! It's been a good day for the first time in awhile!

I still haven't heard from the Ministry but I'll keep ya'll updated.:)

I also wanted to take this time to say a HUGE thank you to everyone on this thread. Thanks for the advice, encouragment and sharing your stories. Whenever I feel lonely, depressed and feel I'm the only one in the world going through what I'm going through I think of this thread and it reminds me that I'm not. Thank you all so much! God bless you all! Much love!:groupray: :hug: :hug:
We are just being the body of Christ. We are supporting each other when we are weak.

We...are just a high tech version of the body of Christ :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

silentpoet

Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
Arkansas
✟23,457.00
Faith
Nazarene
Politics
US-Others
Thanks everyone. It's just been a very rough day for me. Sorry for complaining so much.:(
I was thinking about this on the way home. Job is commended and known for his patience. Yet he complained.
Job 3
Job Speaks
1 After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth. 2 He said:

3 "May the day of my birth perish,
and the night it was said, 'A boy is born!'

4 That day—may it turn to darkness;
may God above not care about it;
may no light shine upon it.

5 May darkness and deep shadow [a] claim it once more;
may a cloud settle over it;
may blackness overwhelm its light.

6 That night—may thick darkness seize it;
may it not be included among the days of the year
nor be entered in any of the months.

7 May that night be barren;
may no shout of joy be heard in it.

8 May those who curse days curse that day,
those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.

9 May its morning stars become dark;
may it wait for daylight in vain
and not see the first rays of dawn,

10 for it did not shut the doors of the womb on me
to hide trouble from my eyes.

And I have thought much the same at times. So you are not alone in complaining, and in the end you will come out wonderful.

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was thinking about this on the way home. Job is commended and known for his patience. Yet he complained.

And I have thought much the same at times. So you are not alone in complaining, and in the end you will come out wonderful.

I've never thought about that. Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

servantsheart4God

aka 1blesdwife. plz find me there!
Jul 25, 2006
✟8,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
just found out someone I was seeing up until a couple months ago, is now involved with someone...:cry:

well did my crying and my face feels like a punching bag, Mom told me not to worry that my turn is coming up, but my heart is so weary and i'm mentally exhausted that I dont want anyone telling me anything, so yeah loneliness is looking really good to me right now...:sigh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
just found out someone I was seeing up until a couple months ago, is now involved with someone...:cry:

well did my crying and my face feels like a punching bag, Mom told me not to worry that my turn is coming up, but my heart is so weary and i'm mentally exhausted that I dont want anyone telling me anything, so yeah loneliness is looking really good to me right now...:sigh:

Awww girl I'm so sorry. I've been there many times. :hug: I'll be praying for you. If you want to chat more feel free to PM me.:hug:

Upvote 0

Teufelhund

Senior Veteran
Jul 29, 2007
Camp Pendleton, Ca
✟18,575.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well if it makes it any better someone I was involved with recently got married, which is pretty depressing. I don't think that anything that anyone would say will help, I'll still try but it won't help. But at least it will make the pain bittersweet, at least it will make the hurt tolerable though not less, so I would hope.

Upvote 0

servantsheart4God

aka 1blesdwife. plz find me there!
Jul 25, 2006
✟8,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
thanks guys, hey Singing-look for my pm :).

believe it or not T, i dont mind the "advice" or any words of wisdom, thats what i really want and need to hear, what i dont want to hear is that someone knows of someone that they can "hook me up with". I cant stand that :mad:. Just leave me alone in God's will, not yours.

I'm tired of putting my mind through thinking "is he for me?", "what about this guy, Lord?"

I just want to enjoy my current relationship with the Lord....

Upvote 0